Sign in to follow this  
CrazyAmber

Give love to Hajoon server!

Hajoon its a nice server, also has the name of the little lyn! so I saw the other day it had not so much players, but usually has many chilling people, dont let it die Dx!

I'd rather be in a low populated server than the insane overpopulated ones with the super long queue times. I don't even know who Iksanun is, but I'm glad I'm in that server

Korgi   

Me and our entire clan are based in Hajoon as our home server now. We started out in Mushin during CBT and on the first day of headstart...decided that was a bad idea and moved to Hajoon on the second day without looking back since! I love both the in-game character and the server Hajoon! <3

Sheldog   

I play on this server
We constantly praise Hajoon as our lord and savior
Hajoon is love
Hajoon is life
Read the letter, and be one with the universe 

Teffy   

I play in very crowded server and questin is not fun - people try to ks you all the time,and when someone actually do - I make ther life hell! Chasing them around stealing ther mobs,the 19 ping I have help alot too.

Better not so populated over 30 people waiting 5 mobs to spawn.Or in some locations 50 people farming 10 mobs and only 2 channels >.<

Whenever someone tells me to leave Hajoon, I don't take it too kindly.

1366331561372.gif

Edited by ElysiumYuki
Grammar fix

I liked Hajoon so much in beta, that's why I chose his server to play on at launch.

Maybe we should have an event where a bunch of people get together all wearing Masked Hongmoon outfit and take screenshots.