The Official BnS Lite Installer only installs 92MB

Spectre88

Every time I try to install the base (before patches) game of BnS the install completes almost instantly, and the BnS folder ends up only being 92MB. I have heard it is supposed to be over 20 Gigs before patching. I have no idea why the game won't install properly, I have disabled antivirus and firewall to no avail. I heard that I can't have any version of BnS previously installed on my computer. I used to have a version of BnS CN but it has long since been deleted. My friend is going to upload his entire BnS folder for me to download, but we're not really sure if that is actually going to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, Kurumii said:

the bns lite installer only installs the actual installer, which is what downloads the whole game

That doesn't sound right to me at all. Running the BnS Lite installer does bring up the installation process for the actual game, but it only installs 92MB into the NC SOFT --> BnS Folder. When I click the BnS icon on my desktop I get to the login screen, but then nothing happens when I put in my information, the login screen just closes. The Lite installer should be installing the whole game into the BnS folder, but for some reason it will only install 92.9MB every time, I have tried to reinstall multiple times. It's worth noting that the first time I run the BnS Lite Installer it asks if I want to remove all contents, and then I have to run it a second time in order for it to ask for my language, an install location, etc.

1 hour ago, Kurumii said:

the bns lite installer only installs the actual installer, which is what downloads the whole game

3 minutes ago, Spectre88 said:

When I click the BnS icon on my desktop I get to the login screen, but then nothing happens when I put in my information, the login screen just closes.

this is your actual problem. your or your os might be closing the launcher prematurely

1 minute ago, edgemasterx said:

this is your actual problem. your or your os might be closing the launcher prematurely

I see that now, my friend is a complete idiot. Thanks for the help. I'm not sure what is closing the launcher, but at least I know where to start now.

I have the same problem, nothing happens after the login codes screen, just closes when i press login.

supposedly the eula should be popping up to continue install but nothing..

windows 7 and applied compatibility to windows 7 on the BnS shortcut

Had a empty folder called PlayBNS from russian version i played, deleted it and now install does go on to Eula and patcher after inputting name/passw.

Archived