No Warlock on Feb 10th - Confirmed by Jonathan Lien

SilverBones

6u3ZO90.png

Got to love that man for just saying it. It's this kind of no-nonsense honesty that I can get behind. Do I like an answer? No. Can I accept it, knowing that a public-facing Dev is being brutally honest and is probably just as anxious to see it in the game as me? Undoubtedly.

Jonathan Lien, my good sir, you have just emboldened my patience.

Sorry folks, but no Warlock come Feb 10th. More time will be needed before we can engage in the Grand Edglording.

Meh, I was really hoping the Warlock would be sooner rather than later, and especially before they start releasing more end-game content. Warlock is the only class that really appeals to me because Summoner is Lyn only, and the more they delay the further I'll be behind my guildmates that are already playing their mains and gathering their end-game gear. Now if we had some sort of shared storage I wouldn't mind as much as I could gather stuff to be ready for my Warlock when it comes out, but all the gear and costumes we pick up are character bound so that's pointless. 

I chose Summoner because I wanted a caster with pet, and I'm going to do a Gon Forcemaster because I want a sort of mage. That wasn't what I wanted but still enjoying the game with summoner. Warlock is what fits my playstile, but it seems we still have a few months of waiting -.-

I also thank honesty in that Mr. Lien response about the class.

Ugh.  I hope warlock isn't months away.  I don't understand the delay, given that this isn't a new game and the class has already been implemented in other versions of BnS.  Oh well.  I'm tolerating summoner because it's the only only class that I've seen with real survivability and the least annoying rotation, but I HATE playing a kid toon, and I despise cats by default.  Everything annoying in life is rubbed in my face every time I log in.

The B&S NA/EU client is already way ahead of the very 1st version of this game. Lyn Blade dancers are already available, the game is just released and now we are getting a major update in Feb 10. I was expecting this update to take at least 3-6 months before it get released and yet here it is. For the warlock, well im not really looking forward for it, but i guess it will be fact approaching too, especially when majority of the players reach level 45.

Just now, Conor13seconds said:

What is pre nerf warlock ? Serious question^^

In the most recent KR patch (Or at least most recent I know of), Warlock was hit with a heavy nerf.

This is because (If I recall right) it one shot a player in the world championship.

Essentially, pre nerf warlock one shot players in balanced arena.

Nerfed warlock is actually reasonable.

5 minutes ago, PrinceMark said:

The B&S NA/EU client is already way ahead of the very 1st version of this game. Lyn Blade dancers are already available, the game is just released and now we are getting a major update in Feb 10. I was expecting this update to take at least 3-6 months before it get released and yet here it is. For the warlock, well im not really looking forward for it, but i guess it will be fact approaching too, especially when majority of the players reach level 45.

When you see the time and money to invest in one character, i'll never reroll. 

Or maybe if, with the time, moonwater stones and soulstones get cheaper, maybe there is more than 15 soulstone a day in the future patch ? But that's too brutal

The warlock will come in 3 MONTHS! stop asking for it! they already gave us a date ! 3 Months ! 3 Months ! (is like the 321451234213 time i give the same answer ._.) is not "like" 3 months... or "maybe" in 3 months... ITS GOING TO BE IN 3 MONTHS !!! :C

2 minutes ago, Nowaki said:

The warlock will come in 3 MONTHS! stop asking for it! they already gave us a date ! 3 Months ! 3 Months ! (is like the 321451234213 time i give the same answer ._.) is not "like" 3 months... or "maybe" in 3 months... ITS GOING TO BE IN 3 MONTHS !!! :C

Link to this statement? I've only heard "in the coming months" and "sooner than you think". 

Archived