THANKS NCSOFT! FINNALY!!

Qessianna

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should just make all global chats premium and for f2p users something cheap in cash shop to unlock the chats - 40-80 coins will do the trick.Then there is plenty of people that sell coins,and I doubt 1 gold is too much.

Yeah it will not be perfect but I prefer 5-10-20-30k complaning(out of 1 mil) rather then 800k.And thats exactly what we face now.Some will quit,others willl join - cycle of the mmos.

Less queue and no spam - I take it anyday.

I want you guys to understand something, even if they put the requeriment to level 45, BOTS BE BOTTING.

The only thing that this will do is bother regular players, it's like TSA, they do nothing useful but be a burden to people and give a false sense of security. 

wut, level 10 alone isn't gonna solve anything. They need to bring out the gold to ncoin, vice versa, currency exchange just like gw2. It easily combats gold sellers, why? Because they will see no profit in a game when players can get gold directly from supporting the company and people who want cash shop items can offer gold, which will be a lot more in value, for ncoin.

23 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

Luckily this isn't the only plan we're working on. :)

But why did you guys do this in the first place. It's literally useless. Dev team would be better off using those 20 minutes it took to do this to make something useful, like I myself did. 

Unlocking the limit of the block list wouldn't help either if theyre not 100% eradicated off the face of the universe. I rather have an empty list of blocks than seeing 100000000000000000000000 bots on the list because that's just more database entries.

51 minutes ago, Teffy said:

They should just make all global chats premium and for f2p users something cheap in cash shop to unlock the chats - 40-80 coins will do the trick.Then there is plenty of people that sell coins,and I doubt 1 gold is too much.

Yeah it will not be perfect but I prefer 5-10-20-30k complaning(out of 1 mil) rather then 800k.And thats exactly what we face now.Some will quit,others willl join - cycle of the mmos.

Less queue and no spam - I take it anyday.

No. This is a horrible Idea.... What you are advising is charging what is practically a matter of luck for f2p users... They have to get LUCKY to get the venture tokens.. Then they gotta get the 10 silver together to get the items... What if they need help with some people acting up on those quests where they need help with PVP? We gotta find a way to get this handled...

I have a suggestion. What if NCSoft did what they did for Aion and such, and banned Chinese IPs. Furthermore, had hackshield have a proxy detection implemented in it. If it detected proxy usage, BOOM, can't run the game. I guarantee you, this bull***t would cease.

First time I used faction chat it was like 4th or 5th day after headstart...just nothing to see there.For instances I have f8.For pvp I have different channels if there is too many griefers.What else you need chat for ? Flame? Ego boost? What actually you gonna ask in faction chat pre 45? To get help for some lowbie faction quest? Pff there is 100 people around that zone you can invite to do it togather.

What else? And here we dont talk about 20 or so $ but 1? Or half? Something that will annoy the RMT companies a lot and eventually hurt them the same as well.

2 hours ago, Qessianna said:

After days of posting about gold spammers,ncsoft gave us some attention and did THIS!

AOBrZM5.png

This an okay start but the thing is the spammers that I see are usually level 14 or 15.  Check it out yourself when you're about to report them. This won't affect them nearly as much as they may hope it will. I'm not sure if they're using bots to level or are legitimately leveling then just set up the spam bot but either way nProtect could probably be doing a better job than it is.

8 hours ago, enem said:

I feel sorry for legit low-level players that want some help.  where do they go now to ask? 

.. it takes like 10 minutes to get to lv 10 if you skip all cinematics. I'm sure they are big boys who can handle themselves for 10 minutes~20 minutes.

Archived