The real WHY summoner is OP

WreckingLord

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Exaration said:

They don't spin to win at all Rynz0r...They spin to deflect attacks and spin to also break cc x.x god..I guess people have no idea how any class works huh?

And its different how? They spin 24/7 to deflect 24/7 to victory, hence spin2win. God, guess some people have no common sense to understand.

1 minute ago, Rynz0r said:

And its different how? They spin 24/7 to deflect 24/7 to victory, hence spin2win. God, guess some people have no common sense to understand.

You can't spin 24/7 learn to *cricket*ing count chi and time your cc. The spin only deflects for the first 0.5 seconds and it has a 1 sec cd while eating 2 chi every time.
Wait and use your cc on the 2nd half of the *cricket* skill or be stuck in silver forever cause you can't be bothered to think or figuring how you re going to beat a class.

Forcemaster's OWN summoners when played even semi-competently.  The repeated freezes make us completely unable to hit you when you run around behind us while frozen.

I have just recently been able to beat a destroyers as summoner, but I am not sure he was that good.

And a KFM who knows how to play KFM is a nightmare.

2 minutes ago, Rynz0r said:

You're really stupid you know that right? They dont spin to win, if that was true the spin wouldnt cost focus. You gotta learn how to SS their focus regen skill, and they will not be able to do anything. Every class has a weak point, just because you dont know how to play one doesnt mean their class is easy to play.

i won against summoners and i am assasin just make sure u cc the pet and  go for caster but for sure they need to add a lock target feature for those moments when they run around the cc'ed pet so i accidentaly hit it and break the cc after that i am dead ofc the class is strong for sure but insted of rebuilding a full class they should just bind a key to lock and unlock targets even if i am not looking at it  not tyhat my spells would work but in massive pvp i wanna hit that certain target and not everyone who is in the midle.

1 minute ago, turickyga said:

You're really stupid you know that right? They dont spin to win, if that was true the spin wouldnt cost focus. You gotta learn how to SS their focus regen skill, and they will not be able to do anything. Every class has a weak point, just because you dont know how to play one doesnt mean their class is easy to play.

You're either braindead or or lbm, but I guess thats kinda the same at this point. Figures.

3 minutes ago, Delever said:

You can't spin 24/7 learn to *cricket*ing count chi and time your cc. The spin only deflects for the first 0.5 seconds and it has a 1 sec cd while eating 2 chi every time.
Wait and use your cc on the 2nd half of the *cricket* skill or be stuck in silver forever cause you can't be bothered to think or figuring how you re going to beat a class.

Yes you can. You lets say root lbm even after his 24/7 spinning, for some fancy reason he starts spinning again, surprise surprise. He continues chasing for another 24/7 the moment he gets stunned, he spins out of it again. Try again lbm cancer fanboy

Just now, Rynz0r said:

You're either braindead or or lbm, but I guess thats kinda the same at this point. Figures.

Yes you can. You lets say root lbm even after his 24/7 spinning, for some fancy reason he starts spinning again, surprise surprise. He continues chasing for another 24/7 the moment he gets stunned, he spins out of it again. Try again lbm cancer fanboy

Allright lets give you a heads up shall we?
Assuming you spec correctly both your dashes as an lbm are on a 30-35 second cooldown. I wouldn't call that chasing forever.
Lightning draw is also on a same cd so there goes your burst if you somehow miss it.
You can spam spin a total of 5 whoopin times before you run completely dry of chi in which case you either need to do a soaring falcon or a force grip if you ve left yourself with 2 chi both of which are ridiculusly easy to counter (you can exit force grip with z or tab and soaring falcon moves slow as *cricket* so you have plenty of time to defflect and deny us our chi).
A chi starved blade dancer can do absolutely nothing and will most likely get wrecked in seconds. It's probably the classes biggest weakness and the best way to beat an lbm is to count their chi as it is very easy to lose count of it and spam your spin to oblivion sometimes.
Again I will repeat that once the spin animation starts playing IT ONLY PARRIES FOR 0.5 SECONDS and I m puting it in caps since you dont seem to understand this or you re willingly ingoring it WHILE IT HAS A 1 SECOND COOLDOWN so you have another 0.5 seconds to weave in a cc during the animation before we can effectively parry again.
Also you cant spin when you get stunned wtf you can only remove snares with it... you can only trinket out of a stun as an lbm stop spouting bullshit.
I ve layed down all the weaknesses of the class and I m very willing to help you learn how to counter it but you dont seem to want to listen/learn and would rather just call it op.

Well I'm not a PvP boy but I can be if needed and this is my point about summoners (I'm not trolling or w/e).

I have only one toon (a KFM) and summoners is a kind of source of frustration ofc. But I sometimes win against them. Here is what I try to keep in mind:

- this is a team, then I have to target carefully.

- as a team again I have to watch my back all along the fight.

- kill the cat doesn't always mean a win as summoners can recast their cat.

what I tend to do during the fight:

- as always force summoner and cat to waste some cleansing skills.

- exploit the cat, as summoners cannot control cat's attack rate to active my resist skills (Q and E)

- if I can, neutralize the cat with freeze/unconscious state to focus on the summoner.

- if I have the opportunity to kill the cat first, I do.

If the cat die this is not always a win! summoners I've met use to do three things:

1. they fight without pet = this is stupid imo. I practically always win.

2. they push me away and run to the opposite direction to recast the cat afar. = I try to keep some gap closer skills for this situation.

3. they root me and recast. = I usually keep my backstep to clean root and go back to the fight.

If I had to define a summoner, I won't say that a summoner is just OP. I think it'd be more approriate  to say that summoner force me to work hard, like every classes atm, if I want to get a chance to beat him.

Cheers :).

25 minutes ago, Rynz0r said:

How am I braindead? You really are the typical salty kid that shares useless opinions  about everything urgh? Till you play all the classes dont talk about either lbm, jbm or destroyer.

It's true that Summoner is a bit OP but Assassin can kill it really fast if you played right. Mine just did a frost and poison then combo the pet and the summoner itself is a goner. But to tell you the truth a summoner 10 levels below me wrecked me up real good before I learned how to counter them.

Also heads up.
All the whiny little kids that dont bother learning take an example from a world class pvper like bahjeera playing one of the "OMGFTM classes destro SO UNBALANCED PLZ NERF" and getting absolutely destroyed by a KFM. Notice how he takes it like a pro and doesn't complain ONCE throughout the fight but rather laughs it off and even mentions at 2:50 that "the reason why he gets wrecked by KFMs is because he doesn't understand the class"?
And this is coming from a world class pvper. Learn a bit from his attitude wont ya?

FM+KFM = dead summoner (aka. Me)

Frozen on feet, the almost unlimited KFM co-co-co-co-comboooos!!! + FM toasting fire while i can't even cast resist, dead soon, i can't even move camera and i cant' see where the cat went.

Anyway, get gud and you'll get summoners.

1 minute ago, Aevri said:

FM+KFM = dead summoner (aka. Me)

Frozen on feet, the almost unlimited KFM co-co-co-co-comboooos!!! + FM toasting fire while i can't even cast resist, dead soon, i can't even move camera and i cant' see where the cat went.

Anyway, get gud and you'll get summoners.

You ll eventually learn how to play against them dw :)
Some classes definitely have it a bit easier against certain others but there are definitely no hard counters in this game so you ll eventually find a way to play well against these 2 as a summoner.

2 minutes ago, Jchung said:

Use pollen against FM. It's counters all projectiles (FM) :). Combo-wombo classes are scary tho (KFM,BD and Destroyers are scary when they can combo) 

Yeah pollen is what i was trying to say, i think either was on cooldown or KFM threw me away from it. I was ambushed in misty wood doing faction stuffs. And other time BM and Destroyer, almost had that BM and destroyer took me away from BM. xD

Archived