The real WHY summoner is OP

WreckingLord

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nexxa said:

Scummoners! I like that. Also Quint! Send me the specs of your PC. I wanna make one powered with summoner tears when the nerfbat comes. You might wanna consider alternate power sources for your's.

That would be a bad idea, I don't whine about nerfs/OP classes and simply improve myself as a player to overcome them.  It is a shame you can't do the same :/

Just now, QuintessenceHD said:

That would be a bad idea, I don't whine about nerfs/OP classes and simply improve myself as a player to overcome them.  It is a shame you can't do the same :/

The problem is that scummoners require less/no skill to perform at the same level as classes non-scrubs would choose. I know it's second nature to defend your easy wins given the state of your self-esteem but try to think how you'd feel if, in some alternate reality let's say, that you were a capable and worthwhile gamer and you were being beaten by some fool slamming his sloped forehead against the keyboard and daring to call it skill. You'd be bothered.

1 minute ago, Nexxa said:

The problem is that scummoners require less/no skill to perform at the same level as classes non-scrubs would choose. I know it's second nature to defend your easy wins given the state of your self-esteem but try to think how you'd feel if, in some alternate reality let's say, that you were a capable and worthwhile gamer and you were being beaten by some fool slamming his sloped forehead against the keyboard and daring to call it skill. You'd be bothered.

I thought we were talking about summoners?  That sounds more like a destroyer just spinning...  Similar to how you are just spinning your wheels basically at this point.

1 minute ago, QuintessenceHD said:

I thought we were talking about summoners?  That sounds more like a destroyer just spinning...  Similar to how you are just spinning your wheels basically at this point.

Destroyers are pretty bad too but they can't have a cat (who is a much better team mate to have than the actual worthless scummoner I might add) doing all their work for them. ;)

1 hour ago, Nexxa said:

Destroyers are pretty bad too but they can't have a cat (who is a much better team mate to have than the actual worthless scummoner I might add) doing all their work for them. ;)

You do understand that as a summoner we have to keep inputting the commands to the cat right? The cat just normal attacks and when you move away it takes its sweet time moving..we have to tell it to charge, knock up,grapple. 

A two verus one isn't really the best example simply because one is having to control both.. Now if they had an area where you can micro the cat..so I wouldn't have to tell it to use combos by all means call it broken.

4 minutes ago, 900040_1452550654 said:

In PvE, aggro doesn't always remain on the cat so I don't know why people are saying "oh the cat tanks everything" lol

There's a taunt perk you can unlock for it :) but way later in game. 

1 minute ago, 900040_1452550654 said:

In PvE, aggro doesn't always remain on the cat so I don't know why people are saying "oh the cat tanks everything" lol

what they mean by "the cat tanks everything" is that the cat positions himself in front of you all the time, and in a game with a targeting system like this one, often means he'll eat all your attacks and you can't hit the real guy. in pve, the npc aggro is based on a threat system, so if you're pulling more threat than your pet, then yeah the mobs are gonna attack you, just like in every other MMO.

I'd rather pick a fight with a summoner than a KFM any day. I don't know why they are considered so OP, maybe because I'm a destroyer ?

Anyway, at this point, arena is a bit weird. Just wait until we catch up with the proper version of the game.

Imo summomers are 10* easier to play properly but that doesnt mean they are op. As a new player i checked forums etc before launch and people saying that as a beginner a have to choose summomer or bd. As i dont know this animation cancel shiat meta i Choose summoner and have bm and fm alts. I want to learn classes mechanics tactics first...then i switch to bd or fm. So my advice is if you cant play your class be patient or switch to easier one. Anyway cry my river  :) lf 45 to eat your tears guys:p

1 hour ago, cztk said:

Imo summomers are 10* easier to play properly 

You could of stopped right there. That's the point everyone is trying to make, kiddo. Little work, high reward. Also nice circlestroke you brats got going here...  real nice support group mentality. Whatever helps you sleep at night thinking you're relevant in the slightest. Truth is, to me and a lot of people, your accomplishments mean nothing if you're playing a summoner. Summoners have tried posting PVP videos and gotten laughed out of the thread for being a summoner before people even looked at their video. What little work you put into your class is never going to be as appreciated as someone who has the guts to pick any other class. Any pride you may have in your progress as a summoner is going to never be anywhere but in your head. I mean you might get a little pity from a fellow summoner from time to time but that's about it. 

Also inb4 'salty' comments from the 10 year olds rubbing their collective brain cell together.

The only Class i have seen summoners struggle with are Destros - against everything else they can easily win. 

so now tell me why is that ? 

2 vs 1 -> shit targeting

2 vs 1 -> u have to cc 2 targets / 2 targets cc u

So now lets think about why destros have an easy time against those 2 things and other classes dont?

Yeah because they arent affected by the root or knockdowns or stuns from the summoners (at least most ones)  

Also they dont need to target the summoner -> if the cat is on top (unable to target the player) of him u just spin and win.

At least thats how i see my fights against summoners. (no other class can deal that easy with hose 2 facts there)

And dont tell me u need more skill ... LOL ... if the cat is on top of the summoner its just impossible to target him and ur combo will 100% break.(maybe u get lucky 1 or 2 times but thats it)

And after all that they also have other perks like heal, stealth and rly good dmg

9 hours ago, Subpargamer said:

Sounds like someone who is whining about being unable to beat something... hell, lets just say it's overpowered and cry about it.

wait your name is subpargamer, i could tell that you main a summoner!

11 hours ago, LilyBee said:

Don't forget that it also has a MASSIVE aoe spell that cancels stealth of assassins. It is proven by many videos out there that summoner is indeed a BROKEN class. Only destroyer can manage to handle it at this moment and all other classes will definitely fall pry to it. 

I've been playing arena for awhile and I can say it is definitely a frustration fighting against one. If BnS decides not to do anything about it, forget about me paying further for the BROKEN game. Hopefully our messages does not fall to deaf ears.

QQ  so they lose 1 player  Bye.

So many posts tittled "x class is op, please nerf x class"
PvP forum section is like Cringe compilations on MC.

PS: My respect to the players who improve after loss instead going on the forums and releasing more "x class is op" template posts.

/bow

Archived