The real WHY summoner is OP

WreckingLord

SO I've heard alot of blah blah about summoner and noone seems to point the key points on why the summoner is op, so let me help you a little bit:

The pet has CC.

The pet can and will cancel your grabs if you are doing one or trying to.

The pet WILL cancel your combos, especially if you are a blade dancer/master or KFM, the pet will stun you while the summoner is stunned (shouldn't happen) and will put himself in front of you.

The pet will continue to deal damage to you even while doing aerial combos, so building for aerial spam is not an option.

The pet will put himself in front of you, the targetting system used makes it basicly impossible to hit anything to the real summoner.

If you try to kill the pet you need to CC it alot and for that you will lose the CC for the summoner wich will then freely respawn it with a STEALTH.

As a PET master, it should not have damage like a force master does, after all it has a personal tank, I see summoner getting 50% of my hp just on 1 grapple from the pet.

It seems like its alot of overpowered things for a class to have, you basicly can't CC them at all because one of them will CC you back and you can't do jack shit about it.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget that it also has a MASSIVE aoe spell that cancels stealth of assassins. It is proven by many videos out there that summoner is indeed a BROKEN class. Only destroyer can manage to handle it at this moment and all other classes will definitely fall pry to it. 

I've been playing arena for awhile and I can say it is definitely a frustration fighting against one. If BnS decides not to do anything about it, forget about me paying further for the BROKEN game. Hopefully our messages does not fall to deaf ears.

11 minutes ago, Subpargamer said:

Sounds like someone who is whining about being unable to beat something... hell, lets just say it's overpowered and cry about it.

Found a summoner player. They are just factually better than any other class at 45.

I just played against some people in arena and had them kill my pet before we fought. I still won you know why? Because most people just spam skills and don't know how to beat use. You dive in randomly you should expect to get owned by every summoner

9 minutes ago, Subpargamer said:

I do in fact play a summoner, be it only level 31 almost 32... again, because you don't know how to beat something, doesn't make it overpowered... learn to beat it, everything has a weakness.

What part of summoner is broken at 45 don't you understand?

They are just better than everyone else in this patch.

3 minutes ago, Chewma said:

I just played against some people in arena and had them kill my pet before we fought. I still won you know why? Because most people just spam skills and don't know how to beat use. You dive in randomly you should expect to get owned by every summoner

That is your opinion its okay to have that, so your attitude only makes you look like you're nothing more than someone who can't win and went into complaining. Amirite?

1 minute ago, amorent said:

Lol, all these summoners flocking to the thread defending their no skill braindead class.I'd love to chill and pve from afar while my pet munches at my enemy's face.

Another crybaby upset he can't beat a specific class... what it's like knowing you'll be a product of the 1500s most of your pvp career.

11 minutes ago, Decider said:

Found a summoner player. They are just factually better than any other class at 45.

Are summoner easy to get gold rank? Yeah sure they are. Most of the people are trash againts summoner because "omg 2 target"

They are an annoying class to fight because they require a lot more management & awareness, but we have seen over and over how top plat/diamond players kill plat/diamond summoners on twitch. Not some scrubs youtuber who whine about them in gold league.

The only class I'll allow to have a hard time againts summoners are BM's. 

1 minute ago, Chewma said:

Well I mean clearly you do t understand not everyone is 45 and fighting so you are saying if you can't beat one under 45 then you are just trash. 

I..

Wha?

What are you even trying to say right now? Summoners are balanced under 45? That's not how it works. When people say 45 they mean the 45 patch, and not the 50.

1 minute ago, Miley said:

We aren't complaining here. We are stating a FACT that summoner is strong at 45, and gets balanced out at 50, another FACT.

You're stating it's overpowered, that is opinion, not fact... did you not graduate from school?

You're entitled to believe a class is overpowered, but that doesn't make it fact.

2 minutes ago, Yushiamo said:

Are summoner easy to get gold rank? Yeah sure they are. Most of the people are trash againts summoner because "omg 2 target"

They are an annoying class to fight because they require a lot more management & awareness, but we have seen over and over how top plat/diamond players kill plat/diamond summoners on twitch. Not some scrubs youtuber who whine about them in gold league.

The only class I'll allow to have a hard time againts summoners are BM's. 

Found a bad summoner player.

Archived