Nerf Force Master In PvP

Uma

13 minutes ago, Zerecas said:

What does general population of a class has to do with the ranking statistic when the subject is based on a pool of less than 100 players of which all are skilled as well?

Every classes have way more than 100 of players, if the class is indeed as good as the theoretical text says, the class will get onto the top no matter how much players are representing it in the first place and the fact that top rank players of each classes are the top of its own for a reason, they could as well indicates the limit of each classes but that's an individual. If the collective group of the skilled player base (<100) couldn't attain what other classes could statically, what makes FM strong as a whole? What makes player prefer melee classes over this in overall perception? It is said that Assassin is a class with high difficulty but they have more amounts on the top board than FM which is also a high difficulty class, why? We're talking about a pool of less than 100.

General "populous" of a class has everything to do with that class' ranking statistics. LOL

1 minute ago, Napping said:

General "populous" of a class has everything to do with that class' ranking statistics. LOL

yeah, the more play it the more should be in high rankings.

therefore FM should actually be in the top rankings (at least some of them) .. but it isnt.

6 minutes ago, TecoTek said:

yeah, the more play it the more should be in high rankings.

therefore FM should actually be in the top rankings (at least some of them) .. but it isnt.

This refers back to the earlier post by Avalyn.

7 minutes ago, ARC1276 said:

Wait, you mean to tell me that FMs are getting a nerf? >.<

Afaik, your f will only give 1 frost orb then, so you no longer get 3 instantly. So it will take longer for you to get to dragonfrost, witch is good for comboing. It does not really change all that much tbh, in the nutral game you don´t want to get rid of your frost orbs anyway, even if you have 3 of them. 3 equals 1 a lot of the time i think.

I don´t know of any other changes right now.

3 minutes ago, N3ro said:

Afaik, your f will only give 1 frost orb then, so you no longer get 3 instantly. So it will take longer for you to get to dragonfrost, witch is good for comboing. It does not really change all that much tbh, in the nutral game you don´t want to get rid of your frost orbs anyway, even if you have 3 of them. 3 equals 1 a lot of the time.

If that's it, I can live with that. Still, it's going to make PVP just a slight bit harder...especially against BDs and Destroyers since that's basically the best way to get past their spinning.

5 minutes ago, ARC1276 said:

If that's it, I can live with that. Still, it's going to make PVP just a slight bit harder...especially against BDs and Destroyers since that's basically the best way to get past their spinning.

How that? You just pve them?

You can open up with your x frost tornado, y frost burst, or grab. Other than those 3 you´ll have to be more creative, i think. But i´m not even playing fm.

2 hours ago, ARC1276 said:

Wait, you mean to tell me that FMs are getting a nerf? >.<

'Phantom Grip' T2F1 - Cooldown increased to 36 sec
'Frost Armor' F1, F2 - Healing decreased to 5%
'Divine Veil' T1F1 - Healing decreased to 10%

What they did is basically force you into using the 8m grab in every matchup, witch still is gonna have 18 seconds cd, witch you might have used in some matchups over the current 24 seconds 16m grab anyway.

Devine vail changes are basically no changes if it´s only that. I mean who uses T1F1 and does not put any more points into it?

5% less instant healing on your tab ice is well.. 5% less healing. It´s not the end of the world. It basically sais 'reduced fms health by 5-10% kinda. If you survive for the entire match because of your healing, you probably loose anyway.

But fms also get this tomorrow, or rather today.

The following skills can now be cast faster in succession with other skills:

Frost Armor (Tab)

Second Wind (Tab)

Divine Veil (C)

Frost Prison (V)

I´m just not exactly sure what this means tbh lol. Well i´ll see... Guess you can cast all of them faster after everything, but then how much faster? What about f roll? You can cast those skills faster after f roll? Spam frost prison to counter tech chases? Things like increased cast speed just tell you absolutely nothing when you don´t know how it´s gonna be.

17 hours ago, Napping said:

Depends on what statistic it is, like I said in my post, if its about Top 100 overall or such, general population has no crucial role in it, probably none, every classes have more than 1,000. If you can't draw out the potential players in collective group enough to compete with others, what makes one think its OP? EU has half of the credibility and so does NA having the other half.

I don't even know how is one confirmed that FM is populated for the sake of PvE but not PvP and how only X classes do win trades, how only X classes have multiple account of same users as if things like this only limited to that one class exclusively.

7 hours ago, N3ro said:

What they did is basically force you into using the 8m grab in every matchup, witch still is gonna have 18 seconds cd, witch you might have used in some matchups over the current 24 seconds 16m grab anyway.

Devine vail changes are basically no changes if it´s only that. I mean who uses T1F1 and does not put any more points into it?

5% less instant healing on your tab ice is well.. 5% less healing. It´s not the end of the world. It basically sais 'reduced fms health by 5-10% kinda. If you survive for the entire match because of your healing, you probably loose anyway.

But fms also get this tomorrow, or rather today.

The following skills can now be cast faster in succession with other skills:

Frost Armor (Tab)

Second Wind (Tab)

Divine Veil (C)

Frost Prison (V)

I´m just not exactly sure what this means tbh lol. Well i´ll see... Guess you can cast all of them faster after everything, but then how much faster? What about f roll? You can cast those skills faster after f roll? Spam frost prison to counter tech chases? Things like increased cast speed just tell you absolutely nothing when you don´t know how it´s gonna be.

I would assume the changes carry over to the higher tiers, otherwise the changes indeed are pretty dumb. Anyway, yes, I personally use low-range grab for every matchup (well, I change it sometimes depending on how I do) except Summoner and BM. The CD nerf is gonna *cricket* over HM 4, though.

The faster casting probably just means that the global CD will be removed, meaning you can cast other skills as fast after the listed ones as you could hit LMB/RMB. It's very nice, actually. Maybe not all that necessary, but definitely should help against BM for example.

On 8/23/2016 at 11:08 AM, N3ro said:

How that? You just pve them?

You can open up with your x frost tornado, y frost burst, or grab. Other than those 3 you´ll have to be more creative, i think. But i´m not even playing fm.

Well, ya. If a BD or Des start backing away from me I just PVE them. Not like they can defend themselves like those OP Mofos we call KFM and BM. Oh well, gotta get use to using Blazing Beam on them now.

Archived