Submit your error.

ChainedGod

I was thinking, as obviously lots of threads posted with various and similar issues, it'd be hard for the developers to not get confused while reviewing the bugs. I thought why not everyone with an error or bug would just comment it here and if you have an error/bug that's already in the comments, just "like" the comment? I think that would just make it a lot easier for the developers to gather as much information about the errors and bugs the players are experiencing in a less time rather than scrolling through the bug forum and missing out some issues. If you agree please post the issue you are experiencing with the game and press "like" if someone already comments the same issues that you have.

*please check before commenting that your issue does not have a functioning solution already posted on the forums.

*kindly make sure to read all the comments before commenting your issue.

I really just want the best for this game, thank you!

Where to begin?

1. The Journal Skill Bugs: It said I have like 9 unused skill points but when I went to check I got 0 instead.

2. Laggy servers and skill delays. It what ruining the gameplay for me. It kill me on the field and in the dungeon. It's straight up annoying and make me rage quit.

3. Repair file isn't repairing, I literally have to reinstall the game to get it to work. Even then it doesn't help out a alot because I still crashed.

4. These developers NEED to do something about the bugs, glitches, block list issues, spammers, and laggy server. I believe the server issues is because most of these server aren't even in the USA. That's the rumor I heard.

Either way, they need to fix this. Because I know I'm not the only one who's dealing with this issue too. I will not spend my money on pre-account if they can't fix this shit.

Archived