Sign in to follow this  
Kamitama

Assassin's evasion during hide stance

Kamitama   

I don't want to think that I'm the only sin player that noticed that since launch, the evasion during hide is completely gone in arena. Fighting vs Destroyer and Blade Dancer is really hard cause it doesn't matter if I counter them; just one spin and i'm out of hide and with a wasted cooldown and with no setup for either damaged or escape.

I want to know other sin's opinion cause i don't want to think that evasion is related to ping cause that would really suck.

You only get a 50% buff from stealth. If you're sitting in their spins it hits what 4+ times? Yeah you'll probably get knocked out. Using decoy or Q when they're standing right on top of you is not going to work. 

You don't really need to decoy their normal spin you just want to clear out of it unless its their redspin then head for the hills.

Kamitama   
1 hour ago, Nachtdrache said:

You only get a 50% buff from stealth. If you're sitting in their spins it hits what 4+ times? Yeah you'll probably get knocked out. Using decoy or Q when they're standing right on top of you is not going to work. 

You don't really need to decoy their normal spin you just want to clear out of it unless its their redspin then head for the hills.

No. I literally get pulled out of stealth in the first spin.  And yes, I use it to counter their charges but as mentioned, as soon as they miss the charge they spin aaaaanndd my counter became completely useless.

1 minute ago, Kamitama said:

No. I literally get pulled out of stealth in the first spin.  And yes, I use it to counter their charges but as mentioned, as soon as they miss the charge they spin aaaaanndd my counter became completely useless.

A lot spec for pierce defense on tag and q I dont know if this bypasses evade.

Kamitama   

3 minutes ago, Nachtdrache said:

A lot spec for pierce defense on tag and q I dont know if this bypasses evade.

It shouldn't, as in the beta i was able to actually sneak past their spin and plant them a time bomb, (it's a risky move to being with) but i was able to get away with it like 40% of the time but as it is now, i don't think sin is getting any evasion bonus in hide

Des r not hard to beat BD a bit harder but can be when i go in stealth i use my X and wait for 1sec and use my 3 and wait it out till they sued there spin and than use X again to blink behind them and stun them and do a combo and forget about the time bomb rarely used. jsut Stealth and S to dash backwards. and ull be safe. Its a poke and hide game with des and BD

What I've been doing is to actually decoy then hit 3 as fast as possible. I have a bit of lag, so sometimes it *cricket*s up and uses shadow strike or whatever its called and i knock myself out of stealth, but I've noticed that with the tier 3 talent(? the one that gives you a restealth), you actually won't be knocked out of stealth if you take damage during that animation. It might be a waste of a cooldown, but down in the lowly low 1500's it's more often than not given me the break i needed to get back into the game from behind.

That said, vs destroyers im just lost, i've tried everything from trying to stun between spins to taking every knockdown talent in the book, nothing seems to work for me.

EDIT: just read jonny's post, i think i'll try that vs destros, but thus far i haven't really been able to get in and do anything without being either resisted or immuned. do i want penetration gems or would that not do anything? or does pen only come from soul shields? i'm not entirely sure yet how the stats work in this game.

Edited by jimbology