Any tips on Force Master in 1v1?

AlienJay

Nice to see someone not just begging nerfs ^^ and acutally trying to learn.. rarely happens on this forum it seems.. 

Agienst Destroyers save your leap back (not sure about name)  for when he trys charge or leap onto you, both have very very long cooldown. 

the very best thing is kite him long enough til he burns out of focus. easy prey. 

I can beat everything except summoner still, even with practice. It's usually 2-1 to the summoner but being so squishy definitely is a big counter vs 2 enemies. I tried locking down the cat and burning the summoner but the heals and damage are still there from the summoner, lock down the summoner and kill the cat then the summoner still seems to pump out huge damage.

The only class that's one sided against me, even if I outplay them hugely using everything I have it still isn't enough. 

3 hours ago, Vecejj said:

I can beat everything except summoner still, even with practice. It's usually 2-1 to the summoner but being so squishy definitely is a big counter vs 2 enemies. I tried locking down the cat and burning the summoner but the heals and damage are still there from the summoner, lock down the summoner and kill the cat then the summoner still seems to pump out huge damage.

The only class that's one sided against me, even if I outplay them hugely using everything I have it still isn't enough. 

What level are you ? Im wondering if I should just ignore pvp at my lvl untill I hit 45. IT may just be my crappy pvping skills, but I feel really gimped at lvl 24

1 hour ago, AlienJay said:

What level are you ? Im wondering if I should just ignore pvp at my lvl untill I hit 45. IT may just be my crappy pvping skills, but I feel really gimped at lvl 24

Dont bother with arena at your level, FM needs a lot of skill points and you don't even have juggle until very late, so focus on leveling.

When against other class that does not have a spin to win, try get to their back, if their SS is on cooldown it will hurt

2 minutes ago, fate1saber said:

Dont bother with arena at your level, FM needs a lot of skill points and you don't even have juggle until very late, so focus on leveling.

When against other class that does not have a spin to win, try get to their back, if their SS is on cooldown it will hurt

I started at 30, but then again alot of people I was fighting at the time were 45, and it was hard fights on my part. 

-Quests start at 30 I think for the pvp arena. 

8 hours ago, Vecejj said:

You know the skill you get when using shadow grasp, that knocks the enemy unconscious for 30s? Get the  summoner to about 3/4 HP if you can, shadow grasp the cat, and knock it unconscious. Don't attack it though, it'll wake up If you do. After that a good 4/5 summoners will start floundering around as they've no idea what to do next lol. Then just get the kill ez

Archived