[Guide] Low End PC/Game FPS Optimization and In-Game Tips (NVIDIA USERS)

InDeed

• A Download Speed upmost anti-virus will detect this .exe as a virus, but it's not... It's a simple script that removes unnecessary windows processes which speeds up your PC (Don't use it if you don't trust)
  • A.1 Download GBoost and install it, after it loads you might have to paste  DownloadList.boost into C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\LiveGBoost and re-run GBoost.
    A.1.1 After each restart of the PC you should run Speed.up and then GBoost (after Speed.up completes the 16 steps and if your explorer doesn't appear just go to task manager, new task and run explorer.exe

• B Download NVIDIA Inspector and extract it on your desktop
  • B.1 Open the folder and run nvidiaInspector as admin
  • B.2 Click at settingsmiHyATV.png
  • B.3 In the profiles drop-down menu search for Blade & Soul (China)PdtpF3R.png

• B.4 Now look for those options and set them as the screenshots below
    B.4.1 Threaded optimization - *The setting is most definitely applicable to Direct3D as it resolves some unusual performance and crash issues in the Unreal Engine X6fmTK6.png

B.4.2 Shim Rendering Mode Options per application for Optimus - *Forces your laptop/PC to use the NVIDIA graphic card instead of the integrated m8p5kyV.png

B.4.3 Memory Allocation Policy - *Helps to implement specialized memory allocators that heavily improve the bottom line of many high-performance applications OSFSvXP.png

B.4.4 Antialiasing - Behavior Flags - *Overrides NVIDIA settings 47VItGR.png

B.4.5 Apply changes
    BW13qIs.png
    *Note: This will set Windows Aero to Basic

• C Press Windows Key + R and type regedit then hit enter
    C.1 Navigate to:
    "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\RequireSignedAppInit" there should be a key called RequireSignedAppInit, double click on the key and change the value to 0. 
    Dont worry if there isnt the "RequireSignedAppInit" key there you will need to create it . Right Click and select New > DWORD(32-BIT) Value. Give this the name "RequireSignedAppInit" And set the value to 0. 
    Repeat the same process for the "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\RequireSignedAppInit" (this will force the games to use your GPU and ignore the integrated card)

• D Open NVIDIA Control Panel
    qPCcsjE.png
  • D.1 Click at Manage 3D settings
  • D.2 At Program Settings click Add and search for Blade & Soul by bloodlustBb0P00H.png

D.2.1 On the list change Antialiasing - Mode to Offlmu67ml.png

D.2.2 CUDA - GPUs, Use these GPUs and check on your graphic cardkhE2GTb.png

D.2.3 If you want you can also change Texture Filtering to High performance and Vertical sync to Off
    59oz8UW.png
    D.3 Apply.

In-Game Tips: If you want to prevent disconnections at loading screens
  1. Always start the game with "Optimize for Low-End PCs" enabled (after you are ingame you can change it back to "Optimize for Combat")
  2. Before you click at Start Game, go to Create Character and start clicking on each Race and their respective Classes until you have them all loaded without any screenlag, after that you can clock cancel and loggin in the server 
  3. Play in Full Screen mode by hitting left ALT + Enter at the exact same time, don't hold alt then enter, you must hit them at the same time.
  4. Important: Ingame portals 
    Everytime you reach a portal to another zone you should stop just in front it and wait 10 seconds, in the meantime you must move left and right until the other-side zone has been loaded and you feel screenlagless vrgEsnQ.jpg
*For the combo tutorials, blue portals, you MUST set back the graphics to "Optimize for Low-End PCs" before entering.

*This guide can be used for mid and high end PCs but just don't modify the Antialiasing

2 hours ago, JYK said:

Why is it blade and soul (china) on Nvidia inspector? What is the regular one without china and korea next to it there for?

I think the "normal" is the private server "bnsclient.exe" IRPIxCJ.png

The chinese and Kr has the "client.exe" and the Official server NA/EU uses the chinese client locale files, so we need to use one of them to set for NVInspector KYCBjIJ.png

On 1/31/2016 at 10:42 AM, EnKuldes said:

hey can that software speed and gboost help for intel user?

Hmm, GBoost just disables windows aero and 10-15 unnecessary windows processes. If you mean about the "NVIDIA Users" it's only because the NVIDIA Inspector is for those graphic cards only.

14 hours ago, InDeed said:

Hmm, GBoost just disables windows aero and 10-15 unnecessary windows processes. If you mean about the "NVIDIA Users" it's only because the NVIDIA Inspector is for those graphic cards only.

i mean gboost and speed -_- :v lol

well i tried and it boost my fps, usually i get 20 fps but now i get 25-35 fps. thanks for the information and software :3

• 11 months later...

dunno if necro or not but low fps is still an issue.. plz new links for the soft ? all links dead and cant find it in google, please help

ed1 gboost was unable to start at this time no internet connection was found, and yhers not eaven livegboost folder in appdat

i guess i stick only to nv insp and in game tricks, cheers

ed2 with only nv insp i dont feel any boost, still prolly wait for new links -_-

Archived