I mean please .....

Samushu

Greetings everyone, so yeah like everyone else, i have been so hyped about the game for more than 4-5 years can't remember, and when finally the game started

i bought premium but guess what i can't stay in game for more than 1 min, i mean i have been a product manager for games before, and i know how this shit works.

but a company as big as ncsoft and with many games around, i expected them to at least have stable server's, it is getting ridiculous, cant even log in, and if you log in you dc every 2 min's, bye bye my premium, is it this hard to get your server's stable ? Lag - dc's - bugs - 0 support - 0 official posts, till then are we going to endure with this bullshit ?

The only problem I've had is FPS dropping often (regardless of player count around me). Updating my driver fixed the problem. I recommend that you check all your drivers and check the forums for existing problems. For example, the stickied posts talking about certain hardware causing crashes.

I'm assuming that you have a pc with the minimum specs. When you're logged in do you have any FPS issues / latency issues?
Also, if those aren't happening then you might be that you're internet is 'hiccuping'? I forgot about it since it only happens at my parents house. It happened often to me, every 10 - 15 minutes (20 if lucky) and I would DC.

When your internet 'hiccups' it momentarily loses connection to your PC, then BnS realizes that your PC isn't sending it signals to say "Hey, I'm still here." so it DCs you. That's my best guess at least.

You'll have to do some searching about how to test if your internet is hiccuping or not, and if so how to fix it. It doesn't affect most applications, so it's not apparent until it happens like this.

Archived