Help! KFM or BM

Kiriito

I'm trying to decide between BM and KFM my ping is about 25-30 so I feel like KFM wouldn't be an issue but i'm looking mostly for pve. Which would be best, I read that BM are best in AoE situations, and KFM are good all around. I have an Assassin that's pretty fun but i'm looking to reroll something that feels a little more challenging. Assassin just seems a little to easy with being perma stealth, and I get that's what they do and they have awesome burst, but I'm getting to the point where it's just boring in some ways. Just want to get some thoughts on each class from people who have played them to 20+ and let me know how they far endgame as far as combos/damage/utility in groups/solo. Thanks in advance for any and all feedback.

I personally play a kung fu master, and we can be really bursty, main thing I did was make sure I can burst damage, still gain chi, and increase my crit to pull out even more damage, also a few of my abilities are spammable and heal for each time you hit, which makes you essentially a really good survivability tank, as well as a special ability that lets you do huge amount of hurt damage, and in the process heals you because of some of your abilities such as rising sun kick which heals 10% of my hp, and my tiger palm which heals for 150-200 for each hit, which is about 3-4 in rapid succession, and we build chi very very quickly when we need too, also we have a ton of stuns for pvp as well which carries over to pve.

It's up to you really. Right now BM is a really difficult class, I don't personally have experience or the knowledge why other than what I have been hearing which is BM gets better at higher levels (specifically level 50). I love my BM personally, my friend who's a FM says he absolutely loves FM. You can try both but I'm sure you'll like either. I hear FM requires a lot of practice / knowledge of your class. BM can be insanely frustrating in PVP - PVE you will love it.

I play both KFM and BM, if you are for the PvE. I guess not much need for the KFM then, KFM keens more on single targeted attacks, KFM's combos are quite effective mostly on ONE target at a time. BM if perfect for PvE (and PvP) its a very stable class with crowd control skills. I personally use KFM for PvP and BM for PvE. Its all about your style but i guess you shouldn't bother with the KFM if you are going for PvE.  

*All classes can PvP and PvE, just some classes lean more onto PvP*

KFM is main tank, BM is more off tank/DPS (they can main tank as well but not as preferred as KFM in dungeons/raids).

KFM has better sustained DPS (which means holding aggro better) while BM has better burst damage.

BM AoE is much better than KFM AoE.

KFM is the go to tank for every server because they provide better support for the team with Searing Palm/Pressure Point and Fighting Spirit. They can also tank better overall.

KFM is also much harder to play both in PVE and PVP. Especially when you are tanking because you will need to learn how to block/dodge everything.

Archived