Game system forces you to buy gold??

bandsqael

20 minutes ago, bandsqael said:

The bidding system in dungeons is one of THE WORST ideas in the history of mmo's.

So, I can either buy gold, or just go in knowing I'm going to lose every bid to players who do buy gold.

They make higher bid and then you and other party members receive money from bid and winner lost. So u can play with that to get item or as much as u can money from other player.

5 minutes ago, swiftmind said:

They make higher bid and then you and other party members receive money from bid and winner lost. So u can play with that to get item or as much as u can money from other player.

Thanks for the reply, but I can't understand your English.

9 minutes ago, bandsqael said:

Thanks for the reply, but I can't understand your English.

They're explaining to you that you can raise the bidding price to get more money, because the players that don't win the bid end up getting the final price of that item's cost distributed among them (unless you fail and you end up being the one that has to pay up). So, if the price in the bid gets really high, you'll get a decent share of the money. Sometimes people take advantage of this. I'm not really at a level that I've seen any serious money being made from these bids though...

And another one who doesnt realise this is best system ever. Also this been discussed over and over over over over again. Also they wont change it. If you dont like it go with premades and share you loot as you wish.

First of all loots from boss are biddable which means everyone gets something out of dungeon runs if loot drops and it sells. YEs some cases you might not get it if you wanted it but you're still not left with nothing like in other mmorpgs.

Second of all youll obtain rng loot box after each dungeon roll. So you get ur freaking rng so stop complaining.

I do know they will not change it. On the other hand this system is like a gold sellers wet dream. Most likely one of the main reasons why the sold sell spam is so massive in this game. Meh i would rather lose by luck then to win by bidding, but it's here to stay sadly enough.

Archived