Pistola

Fastest way to get Unsealing charm??

Recommended Posts

Yui   

Going to agree with Maaha, Check the general merchants price, then Hit F5 and buy any of them cheaper than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pistola   

I dont have enough money + it isnt a great idea to just waste money everytime I need it. Cause eventually I will need it a lot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if its a uncommon drop doing all your daily quest should net you about 3-5 or even more not sure, assuming you are lvl 20-30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pistola   
Just now, BestWaifu said:

Even if its a uncommon drop doing all your daily quest should net you about 3-5 or even more not sure, assuming you are lvl 20-30

 

So I shall concentrate on the dailies for now. Im 39 now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh if youre 39 you should be getting more than my estimate if you do all dailies from first continent to where you are now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
teliks   

post 30 normal (green) dungeons also has higher chance of dropping items including unseal talisman, combined with the daily quests rewards and boxes you can get some good amount. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pistola   
35 minutes ago, BestWaifu said:

Oh if youre 39 you should be getting more than my estimate if you do all dailies from first continent to where you are now.

 

I do a lot of dailies and get nothing

 

10 minutes ago, teliks said:

post 30 normal (green) dungeons also has higher chance of dropping items including unseal talisman, combined with the daily quests rewards and boxes you can get some good amount. 

 

I do a lot of dungeons too and I barely get

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just have a question, where did you waste them? I've lvl'ed 2x chars to 45 already and none had problem with unsealing charms till they capped and even now it is okish from what I get. Keys on other hand, is bigger problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pistola   
Just now, Spyroxion said:

I just have a question, where did you waste them? I've lvl'ed 2x chars to 45 already and none had problem with unsealing charms till they capped and even now it is okish from what I get. Keys on other hand, is bigger problem.

 

I was stupid at the beginning, I used them on unsealing stupid weapons..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pistola said:

 

I was stupid at the beginning, I used them on unsealing stupid weapons..

 

Just unseal weapons and accessories you are going to use for upgrade and soul shields (from 1-45 you are going to use very few sets so no biggie). 
But yeah stupid beginning decisions always pays their price at higher lvl's. Well nothing much you can do now, do quests, dailies and hope to get some. You can also craft them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Spyroxion said:

 

Just unseal weapons and accessories you are going to use for upgrade and soul shields (from 1-45 you are going to use very few sets so no biggie). 
But yeah stupid beginning decisions always pays their price at higher lvl's. Well nothing much you can do now, do quests, dailies and hope to get some. You can also craft them.

 

Unseal only the weapons you are going to use for breakthrough. U don't need to unseal them if u do simple upgrading.

Edited by Unskilled banana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Pistola said:

 

I do a lot of dailies and get nothing

 

 

I do a lot of dungeons too and I barely get

 

The dailies is a uncommon drop like I said. I'm lucky I even get 4 on my assassin with how low her level is. But its not unobtainable at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Unskilled banana said:

 

Unseal only the weapons you are going to use for breakthrough. U don't need to unseal them if u do simple upgrading.

 

Um yeah, what he said (head a bit not working, finals working bad on me xD )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pistola   
1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

There is a dungeon that always gives a guaranteed unsealing charm. And its not hard to do :)

 

And that dungeon is??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aroth   
Acquired from
Earthseer.png Contract with the Earthseers

You can craft it . ( I don't know if it's faster but you can try) 

Unsealing Charms[edit | edit source]

Item Quantity Time Ingredients Cost Guild Level Required Guild Points Gained
Unsealingcharm.png 5 Unsealing Charms 5 12 hours 10 x Marsh Snail Shell 
5 x Premium Simple Refiner
30Copper.png 1 88 (100%)
Unsealingcharm.png 10 Unsealing Charms 10 12 hours 10 x Horned Conch Shell 
5 x Premium Earthenware Refiner
3Silver.png 21Copper.png 2 95 (100%)
Unsealingcharm.png 20 Unsealing Charms 20 12 hours 10 x Large Clam Shell 
5 x Premium Tempered Clay Refiner
13Silver.png 8Copper.png 3 348 (100%)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JunK   
3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

There is a dungeon that always gives a guaranteed unsealing charm. And its not hard to do :)

ya i love responses like this. so useless. are you trying to flaunt? its pointless to say this unless you name the actual dungeon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
9 hours ago, JunK said:

ya i love responses like this. so useless. are you trying to flaunt? its pointless to say this unless you name the actual dungeon.

 

I will not name the dungeon as that would completely defeat the purpose for the players that craft and sell these and everyone would just start farming and exploiting it and would make the profession useless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xievie   
11 hours ago, Aroth said:
Acquired from
Earthseer.png Contract with the Earthseers

You can craft it . ( I don't know if it's faster but you can try) 

Unsealing Charms[edit | edit source]

Item Quantity Time Ingredients Cost Guild Level Required Guild Points Gained
Unsealingcharm.png 5 Unsealing Charms 5 12 hours 10 x Marsh Snail Shell 
5 x Premium Simple Refiner
30Copper.png 1 88 (100%)
Unsealingcharm.png 10 Unsealing Charms 10 12 hours 10 x Horned Conch Shell 
5 x Premium Earthenware Refiner
3Silver.png 21Copper.png 2 95 (100%)
Unsealingcharm.png 20 Unsealing Charms 20 12 hours 10 x Large Clam Shell 
5 x Premium Tempered Clay Refiner
13Silver.png 8Copper.png 3 348 (100%)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this incredibly cost inefficient? Refiners if I remember cost much more (on Old Man Cho) to make than the Unsealing Charms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Market place should be cross server, comrade.  its kind of weird how the production cost goes up 10x between stages 5x craft and 10xcraft, and then the 20x craft is 4x that(before considering the cost of subcomponents). 

 

The npc artifically creates a price ceiling on unsealing charms.  If we had to include market values for subcomponents, they would probably cost more than 10s no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xievie   
11 minutes ago, ElectricPotato said:

Market place should be cross server, comrade.  its kind of weird how the production cost goes up 10x between stages 5x craft and 10xcraft, and then the 20x craft is 4x that(before considering the cost of subcomponents). 

 

The npc artifically creates a price ceiling on unsealing charms.  If we had to include market values for subcomponents, they would probably cost more than 10s no?

Didn't know they were cross-server. 

Regardless, it seems that the least expensive way to afford them is to buy them from NPCs or market. They are also available in various chests such as reward chests and some dungeon chests (which appear to only be in solo dungeons).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aroth   
3 hours ago, Xievie said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this incredibly cost inefficient? Refiners if I remember cost much more (on Old Man Cho) to make than the Unsealing Charms.

I just put that here in case he didn't know .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now