Fastest way to get Unsealing charm??

Pistola

crafting is the biggest joke part of this game if you ask me. i can run low level dailies, takes about an hour and i'll get between 3-6 charms. or i can try to craft them. either buy the mats (might as well buy the charms) and wait the extreme amount of time in order to craft them.

think i'll run the dailies. and what i don't get in charms i get in keys, to which i can run those dungeons that have chests at the end with chances to get charms

2 hours ago, JunK said:

crafting is the biggest joke part of this game if you ask me. i can run low level dailies, takes about an hour and i'll get between 3-6 charms. or i can try to craft them. either buy the mats (might as well buy the charms) and wait the extreme amount of time in order to craft them.

think i'll run the dailies. and what i don't get in charms i get in keys, to which i can run those dungeons that have chests at the end with chances to get charms

I wouldn't say crafting as a whole is a joke as I found the Merry Potters and Soul Wardens incredibly profitable. They are the only reasons why I'm not absolutely dying in terms of money at mid-Cinderlands since they bring in so much money.

On 26/01/2016 at 11:31 AM, Spyroxion said:

I just have a question, where did you waste them? I've lvl'ed 2x chars to 45 already and none had problem with unsealing charms till they capped and even now it is okish from what I get. Keys on other hand, is bigger problem.

unsealing charms are wasted on lvl 45 soul shields..... normally anyone that doesnt have access to arena soul shields will want to unseal rare supply chain soul shields and then purple supply chain soul shields purple are 3 per and rare is 1 per so thats 24 for purple and 8 for blue thats 32 already...... now u finally get access to arena cuz u found some ppl doing camping the bases. Sad story is u need 3 per shield which results in 24 unsealing charms, the other sad thing is the stats u get on them suck or u only get 1 stat when ur trying to max out in stats and now u want to reroll that soul shield.... ur gonna reroll say 3-4 of them thats 9-12 unsealing charms. 

so from what we have so far thats 32+ 24 + 9 (or 12) = 65 or 68 unsealing charms.... yes its quite easy to waste them.

U was doing dailies and got 3 to 5 todays from doing the Viridian coast ones .. 

as someone said though you really need to stop unsealing things as not everything needs to be unsealed .. 

IF you are under 15th level DELETE and restart as it would be easiest ..

also use up hongmoon keys and hongmoon unsealing charms first as they don't seem to work with cinderland items

Archived