Tree Feller(Gathering Profession)

Lecreuset

Ok so I joined the Tree Fellers and did that basic instructions with the npc about finding materials and after doing so being able to order it. This is the one where you go behind the house and find the Yulan Sapling which in turn lets you order Yulan Logs. A couple of hours later I find a Paulownia which I was able to gather and so it lets me order the Paulownia. The problem is it only let's me do so through that little interface on the lower right(Ordering from a remote area) which makes it cost more. I tried going to the Tree Feller's Rep to order directly but It still only lets me order the Yulan log from that quest when you join. The materials I have found in the wild can still not be ordered through that npc. 

Yes well.. the thing is.. I CAN order it.. just not from the NPC himself which makes it cost more :( and when I say I can't order it from the NPC it's not even in the options and that it is locked(as if I've never even discovered it yet).. It's just not there, but It IS there when you order from the remote location interface and not from the npc.. so I'm really confused..

LOL really? Because when you press the L key and the tab opens it says Yulan there but when you mouse over your orders on the lower right it says Paulownia so it confused the heck out of me! Thanks for the info, bud. Really drove me crazy lol

On 1/26/2016 at 10:26 AM, Lecreuset said:

LOL really? Because when you press the L key and the tab opens it says Yulan there but when you mouse over your orders on the lower right it says Paulownia so it confused the heck out of me! Thanks for the info, bud. Really drove me crazy lol

Thank you!  I didn't know how to use the L key to access the interface.  This is the only way I can interact with the tab to order the sap, as well.  For some reason, the NPC will not let me view that tab.  Thanks, again.

Archived