Missing textures?

Kasmiya

N2QIrBT.jpg

Anyone know what could be causing that? ^

It happens with FM Meteor Shower and BD Sunder. I tried turning down graphics settings and it still happens and then I tried a file repair and nothing. :(

ETA: Here is a clip of what it actually looks like. http://forge.gg/i/VmlkZW86ODEzMTIy

ETA I MANAGED TO FIX IT! Uninstalled everything and removed all files. Re-installed and no longer see this. I think a file just got corrupted although I did a file repair before and it didn't fix it. Oh well lol

Thanks for posting on the player to player support forum.

Looks like a client side graphical issue. Possible outdate graphics driver, or maybe defective. No idea. I would submit a ticket to see if this is a known issue with anyone else. I haven’t seen other player post anything like that yet.

Visit your graphics card / mobo manufactures website to see if there are any updates. Also do a hardware diagnostic just to make sure.

30bitd0.png

23 minutes ago, Gluxdator said:

Thanks for posting on the player to player support forum.

Looks like a client side graphical issue. Possible outdate graphics driver, or maybe defective. No idea. I would submit a ticket to see if this is a known issue with anyone else. I haven’t seen other player post anything like that yet.

Visit your graphics card / mobo manufactures website to see if there are any updates. Also do a hardware diagnostic just to make sure.

30bitd0.png

I have a GTX 760 so it's not the newest kid on the block lol. Really hope I don't have to replace it right now. >.<

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I have the exact same issue and I did submit a support ticket, which after 3 weeks they closed because none of their "solutions" worked.

I've run countless diagnostic tests on my hardware, all of which is working perfectly. I've also done a clean install of the game and the client, still not working. All of my graphics drivers are up to date and even though my graphics card is a bit old, it doesn't struggle with other, newer games.

So if you do manage to find a fix please let me know, I'm going crazy over here as it ruins so much of such a beautiful game.

Archived