Forums

Dungeon level restriction?

EasleyRR

I'm not sure if this has been posted and discussed already, but here is...

I think there should be implemented a "Level Restriction" to join some dungeons, at least Heroic ones...

Because i see some low level(under 26) players joining high lvl dungeons only to farm money(as if it's easy to farm it -_-), and it f*ck up others players.

Look that pic...This guy lvl22, him won't use any item from that dungeon, unless when him exp to 36.

I'm fine with the bid system, cause everyone win something even if not get the item needed, but srsly, a *cricket*ing lvl 22???

Help us out... Implement a level restriction to join Heroic dungeons... This way we will not waste our few coins with those *cricket* low lvls...

DnKOeVg.jpg

Some people run the higher dungeons because they are bored of just doing quests for a while and want to prepare and get their items in advance so they are ready when they hit that level.

They have every right to queue for a dungeon as long as they meet the requirements and to get items they need for the future and you have no right to deny them that.

4 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Some people run the higher dungeons because they are bored of just doing quests for a while and want to prepare and get their items in advance so they are ready when they hit that level.

They have every right to queue for a dungeon as long as they meet the requirements and to get items they need for the future and you have no right to deny them that.

Except they really don't meet the requirements. A level 22 in a level 36 dungeon is miles away from "meeting the requirements." Even a 5 level difference means one or two hit kills in these dungeons. They're getting carried by the party and ultimately dragging it down and potentially making the dungeon take that much longer by not contributing anything.

26 minutes ago, ihatevnecks said:

Except they really don't meet the requirements. A level 22 in a level 36 dungeon is miles away from "meeting the requirements." Even a 5 level difference means one or two hit kills in these dungeons. They're getting carried by the party and ultimately dragging it down and potentially making the dungeon take that much longer by not contributing anything.

Exactly... He did nothing the whole dungeon, just walking behind us and forcing use to make high bids, so he could farm some money since we needed the item...

Just now, EasleyRR said:

Exactly... He did nothing the whole dungeon, just walking behind us and forcing use to make high bids, so he could farm some money since we needed the item...

According to the screenshot though, you had lead. Why didn't you just votekick him? There were 3 of you, why didn't the other guy in the group also votekick him? I've already done it with a couple level 15s in blackram narrows runs.

33 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

What requirements?? Be a Lvl22 on a dungeon lvl36? Ok sir... Here is ur 2 cents...

1 minute ago, ihatevnecks said:

According to the screenshot though, you had lead. Why didn't you just votekick him? There were 3 of you, why didn't the other guy in the group also votekick him? I've already done it with a couple level 15s in blackram narrows runs.

I didnt lead... The guy leading it didnt wanted to kick him at start, at the end when we killed the last boss, him just rage and quit the party cause of this lvl22 bidding evenrything...

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Simmer down. They don't have a "right" to play the dungeon. They have an opportunity because of non existent level cap. And when you're having to rerun these dungeons about 25 times to get what you need anyways, having someone 10 levels below can be a real pain in the ass.

Archived