Forums

FPS Issue

Cdog

Hi there,

I'm running into a weird FPS issue. Whether I max all the graphics settings or enable the 'Optimize for Low-End PCs' my FPS is always around 30 FPS with heavy frame drops when entering a new area (walking through a portal).

I'm running B&S from a Lenovo Y50 (laptop) and am very aware of running into this issue when the wrong GPU is selected. I thought I solved the issue 2 days ago by doing just that (selecting the right GPU in the Nvidia settings).

Anyone able to help with this?

Thanks for posting on the player to player support forum.

Could be your connection to your server. If I were to guess I would say location of you and the location of the servers. Lots of people are having lag and ping issues. What type of processor is it? MMOs of all kinds are hard on CPU, epically with the amount of other players having to be rendered. I spent 3K building my PC and sometimes I get some ping issues and or lag. It’s normal.

30bitd0.png

26 minutes ago, Gluxdator said:

Could be your connection to your server. If I were to guess I would say location of you and the location of the servers. Lots of people are having lag and ping issues. What type of processor is it? MMOs of all kinds are hard on CPU, epically with the amount of other players having to be rendered. I spent 3K building my PC and sometimes I get some ping issues and or lag. It’s nor

Thanks for the reply!

I never guessed it would just be server lag, that would explain a lot though, except for why my FPS is dropping aswell. I have an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710HQ with 8 CPU's and 2.50 GHz.

Archived