Decent PC but slow performance ?

sixtythree

16 minutes ago, Glint said:
1 hour ago, Glint said:

The talk won't go anywhere because people dislike admitting they are incorrect.

http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i5-3570K-vs-AMD-FX-8350

http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i5-4690K-vs-AMD-FX-8350

i5 > FX 8350

It's the hardware and the game. Let's be reasonable.

Wattage is fine. Like the other guy said, it's your HDD. Look into in vesting into an SSD.

Upgrading his CPU probably won't help much. My computer has an i5 3570k and I still get drops into the 40's on minimal in crowded areas. The game will even stutter below 60fps when nothing is going on, on minimal settings. This is with an HD 7850.

Must be sometime in terms of your settings or pc optimizations because I play on medium graphics, on a laptop with a..pretty sh1tty gpu and I get around 40fps average, with your specs which are similar to my brothers, aside from his CPU being the 8350 and his GPU being slightly worse he get's a solid 60 fps on max.

What's your GPU? SSD? There is more to it than just that.

But knowing what he is running, it will help. The benchmarks are right there. Did you watch the comparison videos above?

Especially if he has PhysX set to auto or his CPU rather than his GPU, as well. These things do make a difference in stability and he may see an increase of 5 - 10 FPS with high lows.

The important part to remember here is the i5 has better single threading and BnS is orientated on that.

16 minutes ago, Glint said:

Wattage is fine. Like the other guy said, it's your HDD. Look into in vesting into an SSD.

Allright guys , i've got all the info i needed , thanks to all of you in advance for replying in the topic.  I'll look into getting a bigger case for my gtx , get a ssd and maybe a better processor(will think about it) . 

Just now, sixtythree said:

Allright guys , i've got all the info i needed , thanks to all of you in advance for replying in the topic.  I'll look into getting a bigger case for my gtx , get a ssd and maybe a better processor(will think about it) . 

It's a large investment so choose wisely and prioritize. Don't put yourself in the hole. biggest thing right now is def get rid of the HDD and get an SSD. Live changing ;)

2 minutes ago, KungFuGuy said:

Upgrading his CPU probably won't help much. My computer has an i5 3570k and I still get drops into the 40's on minimal in crowded areas.

I responded below this post but also

I'm on an FX 8350/GTX 970/SSD and I'm getting the same FPS as you. If I swap to an i5 (and new mobo. Those are important too...) I'll never go below 50 FPS in a crowded zone again. Better single core. Like I said.

It's mostly the engine they use, but there are still different bugs.. Nothing really to do with servers the servers actually seem okay. Lag on skills is your ping. How far from the servers are you?

Crashing can happen due to 

Razer In Game Scanner

SDK Service

Lots of reasons to the things you are talking about

3 hours ago, Glint said:

I would agree but you can't ignore that the single core is bad compared to intel. The optimization is bad, yes, and I'm pretty sure it's due to the engine they are using... Of course. But not everyone is experiencing these issues.

In fact most people I see that seem to be are AMD users, with some NVidia users who are probably trying to run SLI on this game but don't realize you can't. (I think).

The power-per-core is clearly in Intel's favor but that shouldn't be much of a factor for running the game at a stable framerate and speed. From what I've noticed, even Intel I5 and I7 rigs are struggling to handle this game on a case-by-case basis. The only common issue I've noticed so far is that a majority of complaints revolve around Nvidia cards.

Alternatively, anyone who's tried loading the game on an SSD are experiencing terrible loading times with HDDs doing slightly worse. So that case of brands to or part of the same problem that exists within the game itself?

These are all problems missing from then alpha build of the game, the CN and KR versions of the game, and the RU Private server. Meaning that somewhere between porting/finalizing the current state of the client, something was done which caused the client to be far more unstable on a number of mid-range to high-range gaming rigs.

For me, I can run the game on max and it performs the same as it would if I set it to lowest settings - Give or take a few frames.

I have about the same computer, yet i'm running on literally 12 frames. Anyone know how i can get better? It's weird whenever I log my summoner I have 12 frames and my sin its 20. I use Hide all chars but whenever I try to click "for low end computer" for better frames ( I guess) It windows into this tiny piece of shit box. Anyone have ideas how to fix this? 

6 hours ago, DBug said:

The power-per-core is clearly in Intel's favor but that shouldn't be much of a factor for running the game at a stable framerate and speed. From what I've noticed, even Intel I5 and I7 rigs are struggling to handle this game on a case-by-case basis. The only common issue I've noticed so far is that a majority of complaints revolve around Nvidia cards.

Alternatively, anyone who's tried loading the game on an SSD are experiencing terrible loading times with HDDs doing slightly worse. So that case of brands to or part of the same problem that exists within the game itself?

These are all problems missing from then alpha build of the game, the CN and KR versions of the game, and the RU Private server. Meaning that somewhere between porting/finalizing the current state of the client, something was done which caused the client to be far more unstable on a number of mid-range to high-range gaming rigs.

For me, I can run the game on max and it performs the same as it would if I set it to lowest settings - Give or take a few frames.

Although it's true that it seems to be mostly Nvidia cards, at the same time I also believe that's because a predominance of people are using Nvidia cards, if you follow. That being said, for me it isn't a horrible drop. Like, if I upgraded my mobo and my CPU I would probably have zero issue and stay 70 - 80 FPS on 2720 x 1576 always. Right now I'm 55 - 70. I've dedicated PhysX to my GPU. I'll see how that goes.

My english isn't very good, but i guess maybe I can help you a bit.
I have the same problem too...
My spec:
Processor: i5 4460 3.2GHz
Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 04G-P4-2974
Motherboard: B85M-D3PH
EVGA 600W 80 Plus Bronze
idk why fps is so low. may you be able to gain some fps with it.
1- Download Nvidia inspector. After installed.
http://imgur.com/DWOVyTO
http://imgur.com/nZsoEYr
2- Configure Nvidia control panel, like this
http://imgur.com/Z6qDRI2
3- Task manager, priority High for bns.
http://imgur.com/ITL8V4r
4- optional i guess, i installed too advance system care for stopping useless programs. I not tried without it
it helped me a lot. It is not smooth, but it's better than nothing.
I am still in contact with support waiting for a better solution.

Archived