Multiple accounts

Mighty

Hello.

I'd like to know if making multiple accounts is against any terms. And is it allowed/possible to have multiple accounts online at the same time, on the same computer?

I'm asking because F2P aren't allowed to mail their stuff to alts, as we were supposed to (says so on the support page), so my only option is to create a second account and trade the items beetween both accounts.

Thank you

I think GameGuard keeps you from opening a second client, but it is against the rules supposedly anyway. Not really sure why; it doesn't hurt anyone to be able to trade themselves if the mail won't let us.

As for multiple accounts, I don't think that's against the rules, but I can't say for sure. There's certainly no reason to put all alts on one account though if you're f2p, given how they're ignoring the mail being bugged for f2p.

Just now, Mighty said:

So there's no possible way for F2P to trade items from one character to another?

That's a preety bad policy in my opinion, seeing they stated we'd be able to mail our alts as F2P.

Only choice is to risk getting scammed or make sure you only use a trusted friend as the third party.

Hopefully they fix f2p being able to mail alts, but I don't think it'll be any time soon. >.>

Ye, I have some IRL friends playing on the same server as me, but I don't want to keep bothering them every 30 mins to stop whatever they're doing just to pass my crafting mats from one char to the other..

Thank you for the answers :)

43 minutes ago, Mighty said:

Ye, I have some IRL friends playing on the same server as me, but I don't want to keep bothering them every 30 mins to stop whatever they're doing just to pass my crafting mats from one char to the other..

Thank you for the answers :)

You can mail them the fee isnt that big.

You are allowed to have multiple accounts.

On the old forums (which I don't know how to access), they've said that you may have as many accounts as you wish. That is, of course, assuming you aren't breaking any rules.

But dual-accounting isn't allowed is it? So it doesn't help with the transfering items beetween characters issue.

@Grimoir I'm a F2P, and F2Ps aren't allowed to mail their other characters, despite what the developers and support tells us.

This bug hasn't been acknowledge, so I assume it isn't being worked on (I've found a similar topic where a NCSoft moderator replied and he just talked about gold spammers instead of responding to the OPs issue, so I assume they're ignoring this)

The biggest issue for me personally is not being able to transfer meat from my character A, who is on Trappers Alliance to character B who is on Acquired Taste, or refiners from character C, Merry Potter, to character D, Radiant Ring.

Archived