assassins bit too op?

raiden33

6 minutes ago, Shiune said:

Wow this mantaz guy is even more retarded than OP. 

Going plat without skill/effort? Are you for fcking real???? 

Everyone who knows the meta and has just a tiny bit knowledge about the game knows that the most noobfreindly classes are destroyers, summoners and Blade Dancer. 

You'll reach Plat so much faster with those classes as you would do with sin becaue sin takes a whole fcking lot of skill to being played good. 

Make a sin yourself and show me how you reach plat - pls just do it. 

Damn i'm usually calm af but this guy is so retarded it's unbearable. 

same story as always..when you have no proofs then insults begin.

So please enlighten me, what skill sins take to get to plat? Why this class is so hard? Please enlighten me, oh master!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me guess:

1. You are maybe not even max lvl

2. You never played B&S before and get completely wrecked in arena (obviously from sins) and claim they are OP because you have absolutely no clue about the skills/kit of a SIN and now to counter them 

3. You are either in silver or low gold ( i'd guess around 1650)

4. You have not event played 100 arena matches 

5. You don't read any guides or watch some vids about your class or about assassins

I have no proofs? No i have knowledge about the game and played already over 1100 arena matches in the beta + preseason here and I know that a skilled kfm can wreck any sin with ease. 

I won't even get further now with explaining but i'll tell you one thing: GIT GUD and stop complaining about things you have no clue about. 

2 minutes ago, Shiune said:

Let me guess:

1. You are maybe not even max lvl

2. You never played B&S before and get completely wrecked in arena (obviously from sins) and claim they are OP because you have absolutely no clue about the skills/kit of a SIN and now to counter them 

3. You are either in silver or low gold ( i'd guess around 1650)

4. You have not event played 100 arena matches 

5. You don't read any guides or watch some vids about your class or about assassins

I have no proofs? No i have knowledge about the game and played already over 1100 arena matches in the beta + preseason here and I know that a skilled kfm can wreck any sin with ease. 

I won't even get further now with explaining but i'll tell you one thing: GIT GUD and stop complaining about things you have no clue about. 

so to sum it up, you claim its a hard class, but don't have even one argument to back that up. 

Yes any class can wreck any class, any class can get to plat etc. But for one class it need to knows ins and outs, while for sin its enough to read skill descriptions. Now if you cant hit plat with your sin, then im sorry, but with real class you woudnt even make silver.

That's my current rating and you wanna tell me i can't reach plat? 

http://m.imgur.com/flzmkEi

I'm not plat yet because i choose too. 

Ranking will get reset in 2 weeks anyway and since you get 0 rewards for PvP atm ( no zen beans) i am currently doing a lot of PvE to farm gold/mats for the future patches. 

Anyway i also played a BD and KFM in the beta and played both to gold within 50 games (reaching gold in the beta was so much more difficult then doing so now btw). 

But i challenge you to play a sin to plat. 

If you do it within 100 games i am quiet. 

But you won't do it because SIN has a very, very high skillcap similar to KFM and Blade Master. 

5 minutes ago, Shiune said:

That's my current rating and you wanna tell me i can't reach plat? 

http://m.imgur.com/flzmkEi

I'm not plat yet because i choose too. 

Ranking will get reset in 2 weeks anyway and since you get 0 rewards for PvP atm ( no zen beans) i am currently doing a lot of PvE to farm gold/mats for the future patches. 

Anyway i also played a BD and KFM in the beta and played both to gold within 50 games (reaching gold in the beta was so much more difficult then doing so now btw). 

But i challenge you to play a sin to plat. 

If you do it within 100 games i am quiet. 

But you won't do it because SIN has a very, very high skillcap similar to KFM and Blade Master. 

and i see it again...sin is hard becuz im playing as sin. Proofs, argumented statements that can back up your claims please. 

Anyway, of course im not gonna level sin and pvp with him. Its a really boring class to me and like i said, i like more classes which success depends on me, and not because of the class itself.

Well then stay ignorant and keep getting rekt by the so "op sins". 

Btw a little motivation for you:

SIN will get A LOT stronger with the 50 patch and hongmun skills/levels so better get some tissues now for the salt you will spread in the future.

Just now, Shiune said:

Well then stay ignorant and keep getting rekt by the so "op sins". 

Btw a little motivation for you:

SIN will get A LOT stronger with the 50 patch and hongmun skills/levels so better get some tissues now for the salt you will spread in the future.

well im not taking PvP in this game seriously so i dont care that much. If they get stronger, well maybe more ppl will be at plat rank. Or even diamond. 

So its safe to say, that you failed your argument and sin is a faceroll class?

Wow all these arguments over which is harder/easier just makes me face palm. (Ive got a lvl 40 sin as main to reference, 1638 gold) from my experience of around 100 arena matches of sins, they hardest to beat are destroyers (spin to win knocks you out of stealth 90% of the time if your arent quick enough) KFMs tho... on one hand are easy to beat if they dont know how to combo correctly and just chain counter which you can break easily enough into a combo of your own and lock em down, on the other hand if they have any *cricket*ing clue how to play their class or how a sin works, its a solid *cricket*ing fight. Really got to bring my A game against a good KFM as they will just eat you alive if you dont out manouver/combo them.

6 minutes ago, hoshoku said:

Wow all these arguments over which is harder/easier just makes me face palm. (Ive got a lvl 40 sin as main to reference, 1638 gold) from my experience of around 100 arena matches of sins, they hardest to beat are destroyers (spin to win knocks you out of stealth 90% of the time if your arent quick enough) KFMs tho... on one hand are easy to beat if they dont know how to combo correctly and just chain counter which you can break easily enough into a combo of your own and lock em down, on the other hand if they have any *cricket*ing clue how to play their class or how a sin works, its a solid *cricket*ing fight. Really got to bring my A game against a good KFM as they will just eat you alive if you dont out manouver/combo them.

well actually there are no arguments why sin f.e. is so hard. I mean i wanted a serious discussion, maybe to see if im wrong and bashing a class w/o a clue which requires high level skill to win most matches. But all i get is insults, or that i cry and cry. A good player will always gonna be a challenge to any class, thats obvious. But is it really that hard to point out what makes sin such a hard class? (rhetorical question). People just bandwagon - this is an easy class or this is a hard class - but cannot even explain why. 

As a summoner. Assassins are some of my easiest match ups. The only times i get killed by an assassin is when the assassin is SKILLED and actually knows how to play. So no, I don't feel that assassins are OP

Each class has their own good or bad match ups. I can beat assassins and blademasters pretty easily, but i struggle against destroyers and decent blade dancers / force masters.

3 minutes ago, MantaZ said:

well actually there are no arguments why sin f.e. is so hard. I mean i wanted a serious discussion, maybe to see if im wrong and bashing a class w/o a clue which requires high level skill to win most matches. But all i get is insults, or that i cry and cry. A good player will always gonna be a challenge to any class, thats obvious. But is it really that hard to point out what makes sin such a hard class? (rhetorical question). People just bandwagon - this is an easy class or this is a hard class - but cannot even explain why. 

Well if thats what you wanted to know...

1. IMO theyre hard as youve got no natural defense(nothing to reduce damage for a period of time) , just occasional iframes, meaning that if you get caught out with no cooldowns, you drop fast and get *cricket*ed

2. The shear amout of openers and combos to follow up with is insane and its hard to know which one to use in any given situation without experience

3. Your combos are quite technical and complex meaning youve got alot of options after a stun, or a knock down or even a daze. some options lead to threads like this saying sins are OP, some options lead to threads saying sins need to be buffed they are shite etc.

4. youve got a few ways to get into stealth, if you *cricket* one or 2 up your *cricket*ed. Highest dps we have got is from stealth

sure theres more than this but all i can think i right now

1 hour ago, Shiune said:

Everyone who knows the meta and has just a tiny bit knowledge about the game knows that the most noobfreindly classes are destroyers, summoners and Blade Dancer. 

You'll reach Plat so much faster with those classes as you would do with sin becaue sin takes a whole fcking lot of skill to being played good. 

Oh,you almighty Stealth Mastah,tich me the ways of a Sin,Senpai. I'll counter,with the same sentance : Make a BD yourself and reach Plat - pls just do it.Hey,BD is easy ... you Spin around 24/7 with a 101% Block chance,zero int inbtw Casts and Light-Stance 100% of the Fight easily = Nab Class,I must re-roll.

1 hour ago, Shiune said:

I feel you, bro. So many weebs crying on how we Assassin players roll. So far the ones I find difficult to beat are skilled Summoners who can literally CC us to kingdom come, KFM with their stun locks, counters, and lifesteal, and better Assassins who just trades blows with counter combos and traps. BM is difficult at times when they do their aerial but ones you manage them they're so easy to handle. Destroyer is easy if you always save up that stealth skill for their grabs. But if you played your cards wrong, GG.

1 hour ago, MantaZ said:

Of course they can get plat rank. Any class in lvl45 patch can get to plat. Its just that sin can get there w/o any efforts. All he needs is just to read skill descriptions. If u as a sin fail to hit plat, with any other class i doubt you could even reach silver.

Anyway, problem with KFM is that they have that counter skill which cannot counter like 50% of any class attacks. KFM players relies on that counter too much and when some sin from 10m with dagger hits through it and stuns you, yeah it makes people mad. Assassin always have an advantage, and if everything fails he can just go in a few seconds to other side of arena and wait for already quite short cooldowns.

Assassin is like a summoner. This class requires no skill to play really good, no need to watch cooldowns, every skill stuns opponent. ITs for those PvE people who just cant PvP with real skill based class. Its just class itself carries them over. 

Assassins are not easy to play. You need timing, positioning, and pray that your enemy isn't as good as you are at CC and countering. And even if Sins have evasion skills their Def is low and HP is not easy to maintain when getting hit unless always in stealth. Stealth wears off in 6secs even if you play counter Stealth and attacking stealth it wears off after 6 freaking secs. And w/ long CDs it's not that OP at all unless you're too good at stacking your poisons and making stuns. And stealth is manageable if you can score a hit before they go stealth or is already in stealth an AoE can literally shutdown the stealth. You just need a fking brain to kill an Assassin and to play as Assassin. 

22 minutes ago, hoshoku said:

Well if thats what you wanted to know...

1. IMO theyre hard as youve got no natural defense(nothing to reduce damage for a period of time) , just occasional iframes, meaning that if you get caught out with no cooldowns, you drop fast and get *cricket*ed

2. The shear amout of openers and combos to follow up with is insane and its hard to know which one to use in any given situation without experience

3. Your combos are quite technical and complex meaning youve got alot of options after a stun, or a knock down or even a daze. some options lead to threads like this saying sins are OP, some options lead to threads saying sins need to be buffed they are shite etc.

4. youve got a few ways to get into stealth, if you *cricket* one or 2 up your *cricket*ed. Highest dps we have got is from stealth

sure theres more than this but all i can think i right now

umm..

1. Well as any other class anyway. Except maybe Destroyer. 

2. Doesnt make that class hard. Its actually making it easier. You always have something.

3. There was only one thread afaik about how sins need a buff but that was a joke anyway. Look Nr. 2.

4.Also stealth have a 50% evasion. So basically you cannot be knocked down of it unless u r very lucky. They have Tab to get into stealth, also smoke bomb (dunno if thats how its called here) which you cannot counter. 

If you missed your combo, stun or whatever, you can just go back to other side of arena and wait out cooldowns. Until your opponent catch up with you you can start everything from beginning.

I literally met one sin that was doing that. He goes into stealth, hits me with stun, slows me down, then goes into other side and waits. Then he repeats that stuff. Easy. 

6 minutes ago, PsyFu said:

Even 2k ranked Plat KFM complain about the Assassin. This is due to the 50% rng evade that is just ridiculous. I mean I would take those odds in the lottery but stealth plus rng evade is just meh.

^

Despite them Fanboys defending this Class,Sin has many broken mechanics and way too much control in any Fight.

I think it's a pretty fair match up if they take away the rng evade. When we get our rising dragon kick with a larger radius it will be easier to take them out of stealth. I was even going to experiment with tremor for the pull and ground aoe but have to wait an hour for that :)

Actually the more I think about it both abilities have the same radius of 8m and pull the target to the center. The only difference is the daze would be missing. Looking forward to trying it.

I never saw Radeyz or Shiro complaining about sins but k. 

But now we went to a good point. 

So from what we can see KFM's mostly writing about how OP sins are. 

You know that there are classes which count specific other classes pretty well until you play your class to a point where you can fight any class. 

For example KFM+Destroyers counter summoners. 

Summoners and BD counters SIN. 

FM counters BM. 

And so on and so on. 

Does this make a class OP because it does good against a specific other class - well decide that for yourself. 

I'm out. 

I'm not going to post In this thread.

I'm not going to post in this thread.

I'm not going to...

$@#$ you.

@ the post directly above mine. Stop looking at it like a "50% chance to evade a hit." and look at it like a 50% chance not to be brought out stealth and killed instantly.

1. KFM is one of my harder matches as a sin, though admittedly its because I haven't fought enough and I'm to anxious to rb f spam when I should do my stun arial mine moth combo.

2. IN MY OPPINION Assassin is very unforgiving. You have a couple escapes, true. But one of them requires you to spec several points in to. And the other as well depending on the class you fight. (Amazing right, I alternate talents depending on my enemy.)

If you get brought out of stealth, your only option is to run or try to proc back in to it. When you play against a good KFM, he doesn't do stupid shit he has more defensive skills then I do, there are some KFM I have a hard time taking below half hp. Doesn't seem fair against them, but I know its inexperience.

3. On to the part that made me reply, when some random idiot scrub said something about.

"Sin will have an easier time hitting plat, blah blah, he just needs to look at his skill tree yadda yadda babbage babbage"

First off I started as KFM, His skill tree is way more innovated, fleshed out, has more options of things you can do and ways to play if your not just copying the popular style. Assassins Skill tree seems bland, uninteresting, and has less options of viable builds, it also takes application and fighting things to learn how ANY of the upgraded skills work and synergize with eachother.

KFM literally takes nothing but googling some scrubs 100-0 combo and macro'ing to a button. The ONLY and probably still NON valid complaint towards KFM difficulty is ping related.

STOP TRYING TO PLAY A DEFENSIVE CLASS OFFENSIVELY.

From where I stand KFM is the ONLY class with multiple chances during a fight to insta kill combo someone. And its one of the  higher if not the highest tier class currently.

Sin Is a pubstomp class, that can be competitive in real play but takes hella skill effort prediction etc show me a video of you killing a KFM with a Sin and ill give you some credit to not be a lvl 12 idiot from another country.

4 minutes ago, Ashke said:

Unless the player controlling the Sin is a noob then not at all.

That's the case in like 5% of the Matches against Sins (and mostly likely,due to an unskilled/unexperienced Sin).Sin has too many Tools for Control & mixed with the RNG-Evade (as PsyFu said) it's just overkill.They can easily maintain Stealth and just throw out chunks of DMG in a matter of seconds .... (also,the CC during Stealth,gives them enough time to lend a Burst combo).

1 minute ago, Shiune said:

I never saw Radeyz or Shiro complaining about sins but k. 

I was referring to Radeyz... He said it on his stream last week and has been complaining about the rng evade on sin forever..

I play a sin.   Not great yet but just started learning.   I'm hovering around 1600atm.  Things change around this lvl.  U start running into ppl who understand their class.  Me and my kfm friend started sparring each other for practice. 

Because of this his knows what my moves look like and has gotten very good at playing against an assassin.   He is hard to beat now.   

Tldr.  Sins aren't OP.  KFMs can beat sins but takes knowledge 

1 minute ago, Fade said:

I play a sin.   Not great yet but just started learning.   I'm hovering around 1600atm.  Things change around this lvl.  U start running into ppl who understand their class.  Me and my kfm friend started sparring each other for practice. 

Because of this his knows what my moves look like and has gotten very good at playing against an assassin.   He is hard to beat now.   

True. Same with killing a summoner

Just now, Fade said:

Yes it takes knowledge and RNGesus.

Archived