inoly

She's beautiful.. ?

Tsono   

Don't think you needed a whole new thread for her (there is a picture thread already) but yes i agree, she is prob the best ive seen so far...actually she is the best. Good job!

Very doll-ish but also very pretty, good job! Not everybody can make such beauties! Should have put that in the thread dedicated to showing off characters though.

Yeon   

This is the most beautiful Yun I have ever seen. To me that race is ugly, but your Yun is an exception. Good work~

Maaha   

Moving this post to the official thread, didn't know there is one.

Edited by Maaha

Tsono   
6 minutes ago, Kitty said:

OP didn't make this. Just saying.

But the title is correct, she is beautiful.

I was gonna hold on putting him on blast but since the cat is out of the bag.... http://m.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=2992&l=31447

a very talented korean made this.

tbh.. he never said it was his character or that he created it..

Edited by Tsono

Wait a minute... I'm using the highest possible graphics settings and my characters don't look as detailed and good as on those pictures... what kind of black magic is this?

Edited by CryADsisAM

Maaha   
1 minute ago, CryADsisAM said:

Wait a minute... I'm using the highest possible graphics settings and my characters don't look as detailed and good as on those pictures... what kind of black magic is this?

Was gonna say this too, but thought I sure am missing something.

She is awesome...but too dollish. Not as good as mine lol.  I spent days to customize my own character without using preset.  Can't show u here now cuz I'm not at home. 

Teisho   

This pic, like many others that come from that "inven" site have been touched up outside of the game with additional smoothing/filters. Your characters will never look exactly like this.

You can even see the smoothing that's been done on the lips and the face. The only areas that appears to have been left alone are the eyes.

Edited by Teisho

Zephan   

Way too anime imo, her eyes are massive and her face is tiny and ridiculously out-of-proportion (her forehead is like 1/2 of her head ._.).