She's beautiful.. ?

inoly

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Nemesia said:

Just to remember you... its a game... to be more specific, its a lot of small bulbs flashing diferent color lights.

... Faith in humanity decreasing...

You're the type of people that goes to see a movie and in the middle stands up and start screaming to the whole cinema.

"Guys, guys! Stop watching a moment! Remember that's all fake. There's no spaceships, those are models. And those cool weapons doesn't exists, all are CG. And those creatures, all make up. Guys, remember, everything is faaaake. Remember guys!!"

9 hours ago, Tsono said:

I was gonna hold on putting him on blast but since the cat is out of the bag.... http://m.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=2992&l=31447

a very talented korean made this.

tbh.. he never said it was his character or that he created it..

Actually he did, when he said thank you in response to someone agreeing that she was beautiful. OP is a thief.

16 hours ago, Rincewind said:

You're the type of people that goes to see a movie and in the middle stands up and start screaming to the whole cinema.

"Guys, guys! Stop watching a moment! Remember that's all fake. There's no spaceships, those are models. And those cool weapons doesn't exists, all are CG. And those creatures, all make up. Guys, remember, everything is faaaake. Remember guys!!"

No one, has ever done this anywhere...but nice try on attempting to make your weird teenage *cricket* for your BnS character feel less awkward.

14 hours ago, ThyKiera said:

She is pretty/cute only.

Beautiful is too strong a word.

This below here is GORJUS AMAZING.

Portraits_160127_003_zpshpyy98jd.jpg

Portraits_160127_002_zpsynfwap1x.jpg

Portraits_160127_001_zpsrnyagwtt.jpg

In a group of guys it's always helpful to have one that likes fat chicks because most good looking women inevitably have at least one dumpster pig in the pack that needs to be occupied. You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar for taking that grenade.

16 hours ago, Rincewind said:

Humm... no, im a normal guy, with a wife and a 6 years old boy. I have been a lot in the cinema, you know, kids... and never screw nothing in that room ;)

31 minutes ago, 864781_1452550329 said:

No one, has ever done this anywhere...but nice try on attempting to make your weird teenage *cricket* for your BnS character feel less awkward.

Oh, a bit defensive, isn't? You did that on the cinema, right? Yes, you did it. Or at least is your dream to do it. Confess it already, we're all anonymous here, don't feel so ashmed!

22 hours ago, Puppy Pie said:

nah she isn't to anime. Now mine is anime lol

Screenshot_151124_004_zpspsceyk9l.jpg

afabbc37-74ee-4cf5-8752-0c0393e3cf66_zps

but I like that stype

I actually like yours a lot more, because it is more anime but it also has proportions that don't make me cringe (lol @ 864781_1452550329's fivehead comment). I do prefer more realistic-looking characters though, this is my Yun:

jFKBLDh.jpg

• 4 months later...

Archived