Dagger Break Rookery impossible to solo?!

874837_1452550421

The last boss, Onyx wing Patriarch is just impossible to kill with my assassin. I have soloed every other instance until that point, I'm lvl 38 and I solo Tomb of the exiles pretty easily but the Patriarch is just retarded, if I come out of stealth for even 0.5 sec he just fly up, spawn some birds and shoot an AoE that is basically unavoidable and deal a shit ton of dmg, and even if you kill his littles birds he never come down, Now I know you are supposed to shoot him with the gun scattered around the room but it is simply impossible since the AoE make you drop the gun. This is really frustrating I wanted to farm it for the outfit.

Its soloable for assassins. Easiest class to solo anything and they can do every dungeon in game only exception is Pohoran which atleast for time being is tricky or impossible to solo. Tried few times and decided its not worth of my time trying to figure out if it can be done or not.

Like you said if you pop out of stealth bird flies solution dont come out of stealth.

Archived