getting farmed by summoners at 1600 every time i que its a summoner

Dalapie

farmed by summoners at 1600 rating is just annoying. i mean, i try everything as a blade master but i simply cannot kill it... i do whatever i can to kill the pet first but the summoner gets me killed LONG before i klill the pet, i can kill the pet in 10 sec flat if he does nothing, in a full cc chain,... but when they start healing the pet just a little im out of cds and it takes too long to kill pet. by then im at 30% hp. then its EASY for the summoner to solo me, his dmg cant really be parried so i just sit and take most of his hits and get killed by a sunbeam every time :/ with or without pet i cannot kill the summoner, 

it alsao seems like  the MOST played class in blade and soul atm

dunno what to spec for it though, tips is welcome :)

Check out "S_pvp" - plat/diamond bm on twitch. You will have to wait until lvl 50 patch to become much stronger. And here's a quote from his twitch:

Why is BM that bad at the current 45 patch?

A: BM relies on the "HM block" and the "HM Z" (which we can only unlock them at lvl 50) a lot, so you can't really expect BM to be good without these two important skills. Besides that,

lvl45 BM = No iframe + low damage = GG

4 hours ago, Dalapie said:

farmed by summoners at 1600 rating is just annoying. i mean, i try everything as a blade master but i simply cannot kill it... i do whatever i can to kill the pet first but the summoner gets me killed LONG before i klill the pet, i can kill the pet in 10 sec flat if he does nothing, in a full cc chain,... but when they start healing the pet just a little im out of cds and it takes too long to kill pet. by then im at 30% hp. then its EASY for the summoner to solo me, his dmg cant really be parried so i just sit and take most of his hits and get killed by a sunbeam every time :/ with or without pet i cannot kill the summoner, 

it alsao seems like  the MOST played class in blade and soul atm

dunno what to spec for it though, tips is welcome :)

Just starting on my BM and I've had pretty good success against summoners.

My setup https://bnstree.com/BM/EJoc-OeZg

My basic steps are try to windwalk into LB aoe stun. ss+3+v+LB+Lb pet from the start.

If summoner and pet are both close enough tab aoe to daze. If not  you can either parry+LB to build up some more chi and then 2+lb+lb combo them. This should be close to killing the pet at this point. Keep pet and summoner to your front arc while using block.

If pet crouches down (and glows green I think) it has damage mitigation, switch to the summoner till pet comes back after you and finish killing pet off.  The finish off summoner with normal combos.

Remember to SS out of their roots.

This is just my approach and I'm not that good so I'm sure others might have a better strategy

Edit: Also this is the ideal situation when things going right for you.

Good advice from Nach. I try to catch the summoner and pet in AOE as much as possible and try to be flexible with my targeting. Spec both of your C for AOE daze. Pressure the summoner if he turtles the pet, and kill the pet if the opportunity comes up but don't single-mindedly focus it. Catching both in a full blade storm AOE is almost a sure win from my experience. Of course this means not taking the grapple break version of V... it's more risky. 

28 minutes ago, Kutsuu said:

Good advice from Nach. I try to catch the summoner and pet in AOE as much as possible and try to be flexible with my targeting. Spec both of your C for AOE daze. Pressure the summoner if he turtles the pet, and kill the pet if the opportunity comes up but don't single-mindedly focus it. Catching both in a full blade storm AOE is almost a sure win from my experience. Of course this means not taking the grapple break version of V... it's more risky. 

Against summoner I think you can get away with it usually. If you're focusing pet most dont grapple you anyways.

8 minutes ago, Nachtdrache said:

Against summoner I think you can get away with it usually. If you're focusing pet most dont grapple you anyways.

Agreed, that's why I choose to go without it. Tab covers the first grapple (if it happens) and fight is decided before a 2nd one. 

Archived