Gold Spammers Everywhere

Glyndwr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG this is ridiculous. My block list is long since full, reporting spammers doesn't block them... and there are more and more every day. NCSoft needs to, at the very least start banning the people we report and give us a bigger block list.

1 minute ago, Dradiinmmo said:

Faction chat is now destroyed thanks to the amount of goldsellers in it. As soon as one is blocked and reported 2 more pop up, and this is not an exaggeration.

To top that off the 50 person count of blocked people is beyond STUPID. 

Add to this NCsofts inability to do anything to help us the player combat these things. Block and report needs to have an unlimited amount of blocks, some arbitrary number is not going to contain all of these goldsellers. CLEARLY.

NCsoft needs to take some of the money it has made and employ some REAL PEOPLE TO JUST MONITOR CHATS AND BOOT GOOLDSELLERS PERMANENTLY. 

Why is it we the player can find bot after bot train running around, but NCsoft can't seem to give us any kind of QOL to help us deal with this mess  ?

The above suggestions have been repeated over and over by so many others on this forum... on there Twitter, other places. To allow the health of this games community get completely destroyed because of your absolute ambivalence is astounding.

Again, the whole Cash grab and who gives a care after that mentality really shows itsslf here with the direction and lack of actual changes made to help us the players.

I am sure this thread will get mysteriously deleted... again, like the other threads that have been semi critical of the lack of anything from NCsofts behalf.

They don't even need to pay anyone. I have repeatedly suggested to them that they ask for volunteer GMs to assist in controlling the RMT population. I have 5 years of experience being an admin on the ZAM network, and I am sure others like me are out there that would be more than happy to step up and assist them free-of-charge, just so that we can make the game we enjoy playing a better place for everyone.

So, I cleared my blocked list so I could block the spammers in chat. Took 5 minutes to completely fill my blocked list again. However, there's still no end to them. I completely filled my blocked list and there were still tons of other spammers.

For the first few days of the NA server launch, the amount of gold spammers really wasn't that bad. I'd have to block one here and there, nbd. But jeeze, today is ridiculous.

I don't know that increasing the block limit would really fix anything, but right now that'd be better than nothing. They've just completely invaded the Faction chat. People can say, "just ignore that chat" or whatever, but I liked reading that chat.

Anyway, please NCSoft, do something.

It's been out a week to the general public. Give them a moment to breath before screaming "THEY WONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!! THEY NEVER FIX STUFF!" Chill people. Give them the benefit of the doubt and understand the game JUST launched. They have things that are more pressing to attend to first. Not saying the Bot spam and the trains is not a genuine issue but some things do take priority especially during launch week. 

1 minute ago, Rosell said:

Lol! I just came back after a few hours and it's still going on:

2s9ta2q.jpg

Of course it is, it doesn't just stop in a flash! Things need to be implemented server side, but what do you know about programming, you're just here to complain.

Archived