Gold Spammers Everywhere

Glyndwr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most MMOs have RMT. Whether it's a niche game or a huge franchise; it's there.  RMT has been around for at least a decade so expecting a successful MMO company to solve the issue by itself is a huge task. They can try to implement things to discourage it such as NCoin Exchange, Time Tokens, Currency Exchanges. Here's to a real solution soon.

Probably its best if they remove the 50/50 limit of blocked names. Blocking those gold seller's name was the easiest and fastest solution we can ever do but as we speak we're limited to blocking only 50 names. :(

Just now, AlterNatiVe said:

wow rly? if u dont want to RTM, they can make this game pay to play not FREE.You wont see bot sellers however u will whine again becouse  you have to pay  for a game to play .....

Yeah I will whine about spending money... I have spent over 500 already. I dont care about money. In fact I would prefer it to be a subscription. It keeps out a lot of broke no-life trolls.

2 minutes ago, Lacha said:

It is NOT our job as a customer to "find solutions", it is THEIR game they knew this was coming now what are they doing?  

Are YOU a bot seller with that crap attitude?  Your reply to a legitimate post is deplorable and offers nothing here.

Spamming "when will you do something"offers nothing on the forums, NCsoft has mentioned in a previous post that they're working on a solution, so why are kids still spamming on the forums?

This is with out a doubt the WORST GAME I have ever played.

Not even 12 hours into this game and my block list is full.  No other reasonable way to communicate in this game.  You have outdone your selves at the factory of sadness NC Soft.  Horrible, horrible horrible horrible.....absolutely horrible.  Have fun going from 12 servers to 2-3 with in 6 months because no one wants to see that much spam.  300 messages in 0NE MINUTE!!!!  

Go and *cricket* your selves NC Soft.

It's one thing to have RMT, and another completely for the entire game to be utterly inundated by RMT. Every other MMO I have played had RMT, but the messages were few and far in between. It was a minor annoyance OCCASIONALY, not a "I spend most my time trying to report/block bots just to have a conversation with my faction."

This is a "FREE TO PLAY" game and, NCSoft, you guys are not "newbies" to mmos/games.   Get your act together already.

It is one thing to just block a channel in chat but when I start getting tells from them spamming me im left with no chat in a mmo that is not hindered by bot spam.

/the clock is ticking 

3 minutes ago, madacz said:

Probably its best if they remove the 50/50 limit of blocked names. Blocking those gold seller's name was the easiest and fastest solution we can ever do but as we speak we're limited to blocking only 50 names. :(

Possible Solution here :D

Ummmm, just block the damn gold sellers and move on with your life. When the list is full, delete 20 of the old blocks and then start blocking again. It's really simple and it's a temporary fix until the problem is solved. At least it will keep you from pulling any more of your hair out. And you're going to let gold spammers ruin the game for you? Well, they win.

8 minutes ago, petrusTk said:

they do a shit.they spend milion of dolars,and noone can stai online in game 1 of ncsoft staf to ban theyr account or ip ban.aniway seems this selers is with ncsoft i think to get more $$$ , cuz some 1 will stai online and ban and d/c them

It's out of control atm.

2 minutes ago, Munchiez said:

All you have to do is clean out your block list and then start blocking again! It's a temporary fix, but it works!

Yeah until your block list is being filled from 0-50 in 10 minutes with more bots being added every 60 seconds.

Archived