Gold Spammers Everywhere

Glyndwr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, SauS said:

Idk, have no idea how their network code is setup.. If it's even encrypted or not. That's out of my league of knowledge :p

Could be easily figured out... Except you're not allowed to inspect your network traffic while running BnS. =]

And that line in the ToS alone suggests that at least some of the traffic is not encrypted.

Just now, 882260_1452550489 said:

Wonder which genius at NCsoft thought of that idea of lvl 10 chat restriction and thought it would be really good to implement.  Really a larger blacklist woulda helped more...

It's not a bad idea. It's just they failed at implementing it as there is no level requirement still LOL

4 minutes ago, Keawen said:

I got also a problem when reporting them it tells me that person doesn't exist lol but if i just click on block then it doesnt say anything and just block.

Same here. If they could just get the one that's unblockable/ with a period in his name, I feel like it might be playable and my frustration would go down until they figure out what to do about them in general. The AY.COM one is driving me nuts / ran me off the game for now.

4 minutes ago, Seemslegit said:

just dont play the game*

Fixed it for you. It may sound silly to you, but the reason I play an MMORPG is because there's other people playing. Not being able to easily communicate / play / plan with other players defeats the point for me personally.

5 minutes ago, Lyricant said:

Fixed it for you. It may sound silly to you, but the reason I play an MMORPG is because there's other people playing. Not being able to easily communicate / play / plan with other players defeats the point for me personally.

That's really sad .

Bahahahahaha, i guess all the smart ppl left NCsoft and went to work elsewhere... NCsoft why not hire some grad students, etc and pay them to help out since apparently your either understaffed or don't have knowledgeable ppl.  Also don't use the dam excuse oh this kinda stuff takes time...ffs how long have you been in business???  If you kept up to date with tech and programming it wouldn't be so difficult.  The botters/gold sellers/hackers stay up to date with everything which is why they are so good at what they do.  It shows how much you have lagged behind in the gaming/tech industry.  All the Bad ppl stay up to date while large corporations can't...not enough funding?

WARNING ... GRAPHIC LANGUAGE IMMINENT : Ok this is complete utter bullshit when you are only allowed to block 50 users... and i used that up already blocking BOTS so i can at least read things in chat bot free... well now i cant because of the *cricket*ing bot problem. BnS needs to make an example of these bot owners and call LAWSUIT on them. If one gets a lawsuit filed one them... then the rest scatter. Dont see these kind of issues in Tera... or SWTOR hardly. This is just awful... and they need to raise the blockage of ppl to UNLIMITED.... not just for premium players but for EVERYONE

Why don't they initiate a key word chat blocker and add the following key words to the list....    

1-  WWW

2-  W W W

3-  3W.

4-  3 W.

5-  .com

6-  .C O M

7-  G O L D

And then block all connected web address from chat.  When would any real person use the above combinations of letters in Chat... and there is no reason to post URL's in public chat... Then the ones that do get through after the filter you have the community report and then they get banned... or at least our block list will be more effective...

4 minutes ago, Agarthi said:

well obviously thay hadnt thought through everything... like the limit on how many ppl can a player block

Yeaaaah. I really don't understand the point of that. Would a massive list of blocked names somehow put strain on the servers? Like...what? Why limit that? o_o

Archived