Forums

Gold Spammers Everywhere

Glyndwr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as i said on the title.... some of them even have speed hack and makes me wanna quit this game
i understand that it's hard to deal with bots  but how can u guys let them bypass gameguard and use speed hack? -_-
If u dont know what I mean it looks exactly like this ... 

They even whisper people they see on faction chat... Quite annoying. D:

Today I logged in, BAM, instantly 300 messages on there, all of them bots. Yesterday they got rid of them, but they're already back.

Based on the community's feedback, we have implemented the below highly requested features:

• We have added a level 10 or below chat restriction for Region, Faction and Party Finder Chat Channels
  • We have removed the level restriction to report a bot or spammer

1 minute ago, zeeze said:

yea but speed hack seems much more worse u have high advantage in instances pvp pve everything -_-"

well idk really, I just know every game has those fks, they just need to put GMs to move between servers and ban (at least in AA that's how they did it) dunno how it's works in BNS

Based on the community's feedback, we have implemented the below highly requested features:

• We have added a level 10 or below chat restriction for Region, Faction and Party Finder Chat Channels
  • We have removed the level restriction to report a bot or spammer

Just now, Doowie said:

I haven't come across bots yet, but I imagine things will get worse in time, if NCSoft don't become more proactive on their bot removal procedures.

right now I only see them in low lvl maps but soon they will be *cricket*ing everywhere Q_Q

This is still an Issue, Always say's Failed to block target. Same exact name spamming on the server I am on (Iksanun Server)

Something really needs done about all these bot spammers! Like after 50 reports they get auto muted and can't chat on any Chat Channel.

OKay GMS what are u doing to stop this SPAMMING cant , there is too much spamming on the chats. I did not pay over $150 for some idiot kid to ruin my fun . We need something done about this spamming. There are currently bots not able to be block this is an issue with us players in the game. Any seconds this ??

Hello 

We all now can admit the huge problem we have with gold spam n bots.

As i recall in cbt there was curency exchange where u could seel ncoins for gold but now this option dont exist and suddenly all servers are full of spam for gold.

NC WEST why u dont take action?

Why u removed the curency exchange feture that could possibly be a solution on this problem cause ppl could sell ncoins to get gold n vice versa.

Could it be that those 2 facts are related bk to u? Hmm i dony want to believe that.

Bring bk currency exchange so ppl buy ncoins sell it for gold n ppl that are f2p get coins by selling gold .

This way ppl will buy ncoins from u.

The thing that currency exchange feture is disabled n gold spam makes me suspicious

Won't fix it, will just delay it for a little while. You guys actually need to ban the bots, will fix chat and free up a ton of slots on the server.

I really enjoy this game but if this keeps on continuing then there are going to be a lot of people leaving, it can't go on forever.

[edited]

Ok, so you guys probably are already banning the bots, but it's obviously not working all that well atm. Just getting really frustrating, I no longer use chat anymore, just have a tab with system/party messages.

1 minute ago, YukiNagato said:

Not only some of them can't be blocked at all, but quite a few can spam even tho I've blocked them. I don't think that restricting chat to level 10 will work as they are leveling up already.

I meant to auto mute ones that can be blocked. This whole not being able to block a website as a Name thing should have not been possible in the first place.

Some how their real name is hidden, or they figured out a way to get an unblockable name. As the poster said Soon as you enter a Period in the block it greys it out. Rightclick doesn't work. There is no way to block the spam at all, The Party Finder Chat is unusable because of this.

First: Type in english, not "text-message-lish". It'll help get your point across better.

Second: I believe they've stated they're temporarily disabling currency exchange to let the economy stabilize, or something along those lines, since the economy of a new MMO tends to fluctuate a lot.

Just now, Smeegle said:

I meant to auto mute ones that can be blocked. This whole not being able to block a website as a Name thing should have not been possible in the first place.

Some how their real name is hidden, or they figured out a way to get an unblockable name. As the poster said Soon as you enter a Period in the block it greys it out. Rightclick doesn't work. There is no way to block the spam at all, The Party Finder Chat is unusable because of this.

It doesn't happen only with spammers with website in their name, it happens also with some using random letters without special characters (eg. period). Also some of them are able to get past the block, no matter what.

Archived