Gold Spammers Everywhere

Glyndwr

3 minutes ago, 826363_1452549991 said:

the spam is so bad now playing a assassin half of the time is pretty much impossible stutter from server spam makes your skills jump or not even register the key that you are pressing game is getting unplayable with most characters something needs to be done asap NCSOFT otherwise you wont need to create new servers you will be going through the process of merging / deleting servers within a side of a month the player base will be gold sellers start hardware banging these idiots before its to late. p.s wtf is with my name on this forum lol

i have the same issue since yesterday,cant play cause of ping issues,everything have 1/2sec delay and its almost unplayable

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Qwetro said:

i dont really care about faction or region chat and this spam,they will eventually expand the block list,but worst thing is the streamers that promote the gold selling sites,can we please do massive report on them so they will get banned or something?

they also NEED to start tracking the gold and banning the buyers ..

You don't need to buy gold in this game if you are playing it right ..

it isn't like you need to replace all your armor every 5 or 6 levels just keep upgrading what you are given

without the idiots paying the lazy turds that won't go out and get a job they will go away

2 minutes ago, Gremayre said:

There are some quick hotfixes that should implement immediately, like removing the /block limit.

Well I can think of one way. Auto Ban level 1 characters who log in for 2 hours collectively and don't progress. because let's be honest you hit level 2 in 3 mins. I could play from mars, bounce my signal from the moon and still have less input lag to level in 2 hours. That or someone can you know...sit on the game servers and Perma ban the accounts. Heck you could censor www.thisranfdomgoldbotwebsite.com aka web links. 

This is Poharan this morning.

Faction's and Party recruitment chat are pretty much unusable as these cancerous plague has been taking over. And the best part is, there is still no concrete action from the company whatsoever.

uEV3iBB.jpg

Not to mention that your block list are not shared between characters so you have to manually block them all again if you switch to your alts. 

Nothing cheapens the feel of the game faster than an unmanaged gold sellers spam bot. Either implement a time limit between faction chat entry or make faction chat exclusive to level 20+ or 45+. Additionally, increase the bloody block list already, because this is getting absolutely ridiculous. 

Just now, Munchiez said:

4qdazXR.png?1

Outside of Whisper, Clan, party and Instance chat. Bots are on all other channels. 

My block list is full. And there are 5 bots on Mushin  order faction spamming nonstop every second the game allows.   So if I want to speak to ym faction, what do you advise? Because I tried removing some bots, but they aren't inactive yet. 

2 minutes ago, voodooblade said:

Outside of Whisper, Clan, party and Instance chat. Bots are on all other channels. 

My block list is full. And there are 5 bots on Mushin  order faction spamming nonstop every second the game allows.   So if I want to speak to ym faction, what do you advise? Because I tried removing some bots, but they aren't inactive yet. 

You don't need to be able to talk in faction chat to play the game is my point.

But of course the shit, *cricket*, and fart jokes are important to some of you.....

2 minutes ago, voodooblade said:

last night i turned off all my chat .. I couldn't take it they were in party finder, faction and I assume region (region has been turned off since friday i think when I filled my block list the first time)

last night I couldn't even keep up with the spammers as the game seemed to spawn more the more you ignored them

Hi,

I made a quick Discord server for the Crimson Faction in Mushin since the game faction chat is overrun by bots and spammers. Feel free to use it as an alternative to the in-game faction chat for faction quests, insignia farming, pvping, whatever else you guys do while we wait for NCSoft to come up with a better solution to handle the spammers. Discord is free and you can join the chat through the website or client if you have it downloaded.

Here's the link to Discord: https://discordapp.com/

Here's the link to the channel: https://discord.gg/0n2LQbp5lpAsWjUs

Cheers & happy playing B&S.

Can you please stop the Gold Spam in Faction Chat Please for the love of GOD or Zeus or hades or whatever you believe in! Faction Chat is Use for Faction member to get along and Do thing as a faction and not for this Gold Spam to take over! You cant Even See your own chat in faction chat. Oh yea "why dont you Block the Gold Spam" Everyone should be at max 50 bans already! Then there is till more. So Please Blade and Soul just Ban them from Faction Chat please i dont care if they do it in other chats just not Faction chat Please. have a bit of respect for the Players in game and the faction they Join because this is now getting to the point where i sort of dont want play this game because you cant get Faction support! if you have a Faction Chat then we should be able to use it. Thats the reason why you put it there?! So please just ban the gold spam from Faction chat. i would like to use the Faction chat 100% as possible.  

#ANOTHER ONE

So f you want to sell more stuff in market; buy premium. If you want to get in servers first; buy the premium. If you want more storage/inventory space; buy the premium. If you want to block more spammers; buy the premium. It seems Ill be buying my way out of this game pretty soon.

Archived