Gold Spammers Everywhere

Glyndwr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Nibaki said:

It's not silly cause in the end, it helps a little bit.

But it's true, I noticed they are starting to invade other chats. Just hope the game turns P2P or dies out.

You are aware that P2P does not change a bit? Games like WoW are the biggest market for the Goldsellers....

1 minute ago, Galadriel said:

I came to play an MMO and i have to choose to play almost a solo because that I have to turn off chats. I mean if i needed a MMO experience, I wouldn't turn off chat. It might be me, but, chat makes us express. Turning it off is never the solution.

Either, BnS team need to get some volunteers to work on these ban system or this is just not going to work.

AND ANOTHER THOUGHT.

What is the action taken against streamers who promote gold selling sites?

I dont think they take any actions against streamers promoting it...  and thats really sad.  

As much as I hate to say it, it might be easier to be P2P... even though I really want it to be F2P, I just can't stand a) the bots, b) the fact that I keep getting disconnected from people who only play the game for a day or two before deciding it's not for them. 

People just dont want to switch their characters to different servers (especially if they're low level) and it's getting to the point where people are just spamming.

I agree, this stopped the gold spam in every game I've played. Though admittedly in some games the wait to make another post wasn't long enough. But at this point I'll take any sort of spam filter they can give us; I have literally made a separate chat box for clan and region and it's all I use. I don't even bother tabbing back over to the other chats most of the day because I see 300 above both the normal chat and the faction chat boxes I have made. Blocking them doesn't really work either; so please don't just tell us to do that. It works but it's a wet band-aid; they just remake the characters after a 5-min break and do it again. I also ran out of block space; I removed the old ones and replaced them with the new ones today, but that's a hit or miss because some I see spamming all day; like a particular one I can't block at all. So yea, we can remove the old ones assuming they were deleted and made with a different name, but if they weren't then we end up having the ones previously blocked spam us again. I certainly am not going to remember a random stream of letters.
On that note; I may make a special thread about this guy but.... his name is "WWW.AYWGAMES.COM" I can report him all day; but it will not let me block him. I've tried the basic "Block" option and the "Report and Block" under spammer. But neither will work; a pleasant female voice insists "cannot block player." I also can't whisper him, it's strange. Either way he's aware we can't block him or he's just assumes he hasn't been blocked by everyone yet, but he has literally been spamming chat since I got on 3-hrs ago.
And in the 10mins I decided to block players... I have already reached my block limit. Yup getting out of that chat for a while again.

4 minutes ago, RobynTheTiny said:

You are aware that P2P does not change a bit? Games like WoW are the biggest market for the Goldsellers....

This game will never blow up like WoW did, there is no reason to think that. At most there will be 100 of them. Right now there are over thousands, it will decrease the number drastically, considering that this game is not that popular, we just think it is cause a lot of overall population are bots.

1 minute ago, seabass315 said:

You know whats funny ( and the next time you guys are in game try it ) but if you type anything that ends with .com you chat is blocked... but if you put say .com.gotcha it allows you to post it.  Simple fix.. block every thing .com*

There are so many regex they can use to implement a soft ban.

Just think about it.

Someone types a partial string/text like "visit ww.w.some.thing.c.om  to buy gol. d whatever -vsct" and "visit ww.w.some.thing.c.om  to buy gol. d whatever -htyx"

You can see most part of the string is the same. Just at least soft ban, people keeps on typing the same thing within a certain frequency and duration.

This gold selling crap needs to stop NOW.  I don't want to have to remove region chat etc. it's in the game for a reason and that reason isn't spamming.  Any streamer promoting gold selling should have their account banned immediately.

1 hour ago, Spyroxion said:

If you mean buying from gold sellers ehhhh.... I could understand why, but I've checked prices and holy moly what kind of idiot you should be to use their services... And some also sell lvl'ing services... Almost 200$ for lvl 1-45...... TWO HUNDRED! Seems like gold sellers are bots them self x.x

And in 5 days no less. With how fun the combat system is I would do it for two cheese sandwiches and coffee!

Just now, Nibaki said:

This game will never blow up like WoW did, there is no reason to think that. At most there will be 100 of them. Right now there are over thousands, it will decrease the number drastically, considering that this game is not that popular, we just think it is cause a lot of overall population are bots.

It is still that the P2P Games are the easier market for them. It would not solve a thing. There is an Interesting video on youtube about it, it is called "Exclusive Interview with Jared Psigoda" if you are interested. He explains some of the market (no technical detail though, so no worries mods ;) )

19 minutes ago, Nibaki said:

It's not silly cause in the end, it helps a little bit.

But it's true, I noticed they are starting to invade other chats. Just hope the game turns P2P or dies out.

It helps in the sense that you don't have to see it if you block it. But you're right, they're infecting every chat now. It's pretty much impossible to talk to other players now ;--; and whats the point of an MMO if you're not interacting with anyone? I love Blade and Soul, but its feeling more and more like a single player game now. The only human interaction I get in game is with the cross server instance, but nobody really talks on there because we're too busy clearing the dungeon. I guess I could technically join a guild, but I havent found any that have caught my interest yet

3 minutes ago, Sparkytart said:

Close region chat you say? Hue

8MlNAn7.jpg

What about the ones literally pming me atm 

bVwKiFt.jpg

Or the ones sitting with dungeon groups open just so their big BUY MUH NCOIN is everywhere.

Wow. This is a new turn out. If some bot starts spam-whispering, i'm going to ask for a refund and uninstall this game for sure.

I'm paying customer since day 1.

I honestly can ignore the majority of bots, since I play with my friends in a discord, but it is a little disheartening to open group finder or tab back in to see spammers all over the place lol. 

I can still enjoy the game, but I haven't seen it get so extreme in a while.

Archived