Gold Spammers Everywhere

Glyndwr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man today was really bad, for the first time i couldn't read the chat because of all that gold spammers and I have some experience reading twitch chat but today even reporting and blocking the spammers they would show up more than 10 spamming all the same time.

do something this is annoying every 10 sec a new one hajoon regional/faction/lfg are taken over either take these idiots mac address and block it or something it is getting annoying to heck and i can't do anything talk wise cause i need to recruit for my gaming clan and can't when its freaking swamped like this. because if this keeps up i will go to every mmo site and tell them what is happening and how you are doing jack about it.

Bump, this shit needs to be fixed fast. Logged off eary this morning, come back now and had to block about 15 new spammers.

Bad part about f2p, making new accounts is easy, banning wont do anything. You need to take more drastic measures. IP/VPN bans for asian countries. Chat spam limits, level limits. Find who is buying and selling gold and ban those accounts, get rid of all their supplies and their buyers.

You don't take care of this now, it will ruin this game.

Meh, I figure that the folks over at NCSoft are simply smart enough to realize that banning spammers is counter productive, and simply makes things WORSE for players.

That said, I still hope they are actually working on something to simply make it hard/impossible TO spam.

This is why Blade and Soul should have been Buy to Play.  Pay like $50 to get into the game, which is what Black Desert will have, it would greatly reduce the amount of gold seller spam/bots cause everytime they get their account banned, they would have to pay another $50.  So far, bad management at its finest.

Ok, I love this game but THIS IS OUT OF HAND! I literally just blocked 35 bots in 10 minuets. WTF?!? Faction chat and region chat are completely dominated by bots. What a bunch of scumbag gold sellers. I get it, they are trying to make money, but dont make it so we literally CANNOT chat.

1 minute ago, Boltonsquad said:

Easiest way to do this at the moment is to just hide the chat that there speaking in, it's annoying I know but currently there's no other work around. F2P games will and always attract gold spammers of this proportion.

Yes I know and I have separate chats up since the beginning but it's making me feel this "report" button we have is nothing.

I don' t know why they are there, maybe for the good exp that the DG provides.

They are many, and do the same thing. That thing will ruin the game.

I tried to report all of them, but they were always getting in and out the cave.

Please, do something about it. Put in-game GMs then they can monitorate what's happening around.

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

1 minute ago, iHazGummiBearz said:

Yes I know and I have separate chats up since the beginning but it's making me feel this "report" button we have is nothing.

Yeah it's understandable, however server issues seem to be priority at the moment and getting people in game. Sorting gold spammers etc will come eventually.

Archived