Wtf is a "Jyan" and why does everyone keep calling my character that?

QueenSheba

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kind of see it differently. During WWII, american soldiers were called or referred to as GI Joe or Joe, since they were nameless soldiers. Jyan is probably used in the same manner as a nameless soldier/warrior. Might sound dumb but it makes sense.

On 02.12.2017 at 2:57 AM, LunaSong said:

I kind of see it differently. During WWII, american soldiers were called or referred to as GI Joe or Joe, since they were nameless soldiers. Jyan is probably used in the same manner as a nameless soldier/warrior. Might sound dumb but it makes sense.

Posted August 29, 2016

Nice grave digging.

• 5 months later...

ok for ALL OF YOU NON-koreans, who dont know what these terminology means ill give you some heads up. 

these terminologies come from 무협지 moohyupji - genre of fiction books that has ancient china as background called joong won, (middle earth).

although background may be china, story really took development in korea around 90's to now. china's fiction books didnt have all the detailings in how you use ki and ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ so they were portrayed somewhat normal (you could say crouching tiger + hidden dragons action scenes got its inspiration from these korean moohyupji) in those 30 years the way you use "ki"(thats how you pronounce it its not CHEE you dumb Fs) and all different moonpa's(they say school in the game but greatest example is xiaolin temple. they teach but its like a big family of warriors and have its own hierarchy) were defined. so when they say jyansei, im thinking translation IS ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ING DUMB AF and couldnt  distinguish sohyup - and daehyup. i think jyan is sohyup meaning young warrior who has acheived some things within the world of warriors, and jyansei being daehyup meaning dae= big / hyup =warrior so big warrior to be direct but a warrior who has achevied something great in his name within the world of warriors. yeah translation sucks. i wonder if i could get a korean patch to NA server.... i have korean account as well but its too slow for me to play in korean servers........ SMDFH

Archived