now that i finish 24m daily,i want to talk about classes that can knock up boss when they CCed

liseloota

DO

NOT

DO

IT.

every other person COULD NOT hit the boss while it in air,u just wasted everybody's time doing ur coooooooooooool moves in the air with the bosses...also it doesnt not come with benifits,where KFM can make u heal on every hit,when they grab the boss,also desto makes u crit more when they are grabbing..

another reason is when the boss is CCed,u can use special high damage skill on bosses,i am a destroyer,i will pop my berserk and try to dps boss,i could not speak for other class because i never played,but when u knock up the boss every time,u are wasting so many damage on boss..

please,for the love of this game,do not knock up boss,u dont need to,just let the kfm and desto do their job,it might look cool in your eyes but everybody look at u like a fool.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I completely agree.. 100%.. but people are not going to stop doing their air moves. Just be glad of all those times when you are in party where every seems to think in a similar way and all is smooth as silk. Posting about it in the forum isn't going to make much of a change. :/ (its not like that many people read forums...)

Oh, I happened to read this post cause this very same thing pissed me off, as a destro who pops that fury every now and then only to see boss fly off the stratosphere exactly at that very same millisecond only to land when Im pretty much out of my 6 second dmg buff period..

Just now, motoarch said:

It happens sometimes, I don't mean for it to but it does.  I'm sorry.  Let's move on.

Your making it sound like its just an accident... Im sure were not talking about accident here. Were talking about those times when you cant get shit done cause boss is just taking off to space as soon as he lands to ground and its annoying lol... well not that annoying but I just wish people would honestly stop knocking enemies up, like OP said it serves no practical purpose.

3 minutes ago, Inkedalive said:

Sorry people are preventing you from hitting tab. 

haha! Is that comment meant to me? Why would I be trying to damage anything using Tab (spin)... every1 and their granny knows that skill does... well, pretty much zero damage. Its DEFENSIVE SKILL!

Back to topic.

tab is grapple for kfm. Don't know what destro use.

btw

1.assassins can't help but launch them in the air. Tab launch mobs in air when cc'ed, but it also can stealth them (if mob/boss have poison). When everything is chaotic you can miss the fact the boss is cc'ed ( doesn't always happen, but if assassin launch them, i can't blame them)

In dung parties, you rarely see air time unless intentional (read 2)

I'm assuming it can happen to other classes as well. Skill changes on key bind a millisecond before you press it.

2. kfm can grapple from air. Has different cooldown and no hp recovering but it's still a good cc (may not be important, but if you have kfm, and mob is in air, let the kfm bring him down, if possible)

Archived