NA server down?

Hongmoon

Just now, Zeleos said:

don't feel to bad i when i got to char select it told me that i was 41 when i was 43   so basically everything i did today was a waste of time unless it's an error

Dw rollbacks should not happened if so they better prepare their asses with some good sorry ass gifts :) like 25K NCOINS :D

MTI5MDA0MzQ1ODM1Njg5MjM0.gif

Wait so there is a server roll-back and whatever we did (within a specific time frame) will be erased and wasted time?  Also to the OP I was in the same zone you were in with a friend and we were both kicked and now there is "Scheduled Maint."...

1 minute ago, Mujon said:

Wait so there is a server roll-back and whatever we did (within a specific time frame) will be erased and wasted time?  Also to the OP I was in the same zone you were in with a friend and we were both kicked and now there is "Scheduled Maint."...

Rollsbacks  wont happen like rarely will if you were level 43 and it shows 41 dont fret its just a visual error your still 43 :)

tumblr_m0rmnfrk1U1qfvzyf.gif

There was no server rollback.

The login server and the game servers are two different setups. Occasionally, when there's an issue, the login server isn't updated with the most recent data from the game server. Your character is still whatever level it was, you haven't lost anything, the login server just doesn't have the most recent info.

Archived