Sign in to follow this  
Erbee

MAINTENANCE??

Erbee   

Is there maintenance right now wtf?!?? I just got signed out and it said there is currently maintenance?? o.o

Bio   

Same Soha Is down it seems, Well then... I wonder what is going on with the servers. and if its maintenance a server message would be awesome. if thats ok to ask for. 

Edited by Bio

Servers got baked again to baked potatoes everyone got stuck but chats were still running and then everyone got forced dced so.. we just gotta wait till they give us more info on the news page via twitter...

Erbee   

I thought I was getting hacked, it said I signed on somewhere else so I instantly  changed my password.. who knew they signed into your account for maint? lol

Hongmoon   

inb4 bots have taken Soha. I remember bots hacking into Dragomon Hunter's system chat system a while back.

Let's hope this maintenance involves banning the gold-spammers which many are still there after days of being reported.

Hongmoon   
Just now, ServerAreDown said:

Maintenance starts at 4pm PST

There are no maintenance scheduled for NA you damn fool.

strangely enough ... it hasn't updated my character on the login screen... shows me as lvl 43 with a different outfit when I've since hit 45 and changed clothes lol