Soul Shield 45 assasin

Haispero

these and when you run PoH 24 keep the elite soul shields that drop off nearly every trash mob and use them to upgrade main set with more crit

PVE:  http://bns.endgame.pk/items/show.php?name=blackram_supply&type=soulshield&stage=0   these also random drop from the bosses in PoH 24 man

PVP:  http://bns.endgame.pk/items/show.php?name=moonwater_arena&type=soulshield&stage=0  these are from the NPC next to the roulette wheel in Hogshead Hamlet

12 hours ago, Haispero said:

Ok cool so the blackram supply heroic one at level 45 is best crit ss...and the moonwater arena gives good HP for world pvp. So the 45 heroic is a 24 man dungeon? bit confused on the difference of blackram supply vs PoH 24?

To clarify:

E. Fleet Supply Chain is the 24-man Poharan "dungeon", in which there are 3 big bosses + Poharan herself, as well as a bunch of trash-mobs and mini-bosses. There's also a wheel of fate and a lot of dailies in there. I believe I read somewhere that you need to kill the 3 big bosses 3 times EACH in the same channel, order for Poharan to spawn.

Blackram Supply Chain on the other hand, is the heroic 6-man dungeon for lv 45, which you cannot queue for via cross-server unless you've upgraded your weapon past the Awakened Infernal stage, or you use a temporary blue wep from any of the 4 big dungs.

wwwh <3 someone linked my website
IM SO HAPPY

... fun fact ! There is actually a better soulshield set for crit.. BUT it makes you VERY squishy.

if you wear pieces 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, of the dokumo set, and pieces 5, 7, 8 of the brightstone set, you will have the biggest possible crit.

BUT, like I mentioned before, that blue soulshield set will make you VERY squishy. You will be a glass cannon (low HP low DEF etc). I will upload these two soulshield sets to the website tonight, and I'll link it here, again, when I'm done (so you can take a look at the possible stats, yourself!)

Personally, I reccomend the Moonwater soulshield set, fused with some crit. You honestly don't need that much freaking DPS. been doing poh4 with my weapon still only at "cinderlands level" and with an unfused moonwater set, and I can still hold good aggro on the boss ;w; (I'm a BM tho)

moonwater_arena.pngMoonwater Arena soul shield set

well its best to just  get dokumo full if you know what you doing with yar class for full crit. And wait for Mushin floor 8th for god of war plates and Labirth combo.Because gettin po right now its a waste of money and its not needed and you might have to open more pieces to get a crit status on them.Anyway you;ll waste enough unslealing on God of war ones.with our current content and incoming BSH and mushin 1-7 if you got dokumo full  and true profane its no problem.Also if you want some extra cheap crit just imbue some of the pieces you find in po 24 preferably number 8s and you should be fine;No point of wasting money unless you rly got alot of em

I'm running full dokumo with 2 of moonwater and 8 of poh (HP + crit), that way you end up with high crit (over 50%) and a reasonable amount of HP (about 23k), which should be more than enough if you're good at dodging AoE's.

Archived