[AMD Driver Crashes]

Harakiri

Has anyone been noticing their AMD driver's crashing during game-play? It's not often, it's very rare for me. Happened two times now, and I just want to know if my card might be dying, or if it's the game's doing. 

I got a AMD: 7870ghz edition 2GB.
AMD Driver: Latest. :: AMD Driver 16.1
-- I do plan on upgrading soon, due to it being an old card. But hell, I got it for 60$ from a friend. :p

I did experience a crash once, but assumed it was due to my overclock. It was still odd since I've seen/done worse on this game than what I was doing when the crash occurred. 
I'm using the 15.11 Beta drivers on an R9 270X 4GB

I have exactly the same issue with R9 270x. For me is very often though, the drivers are crashing and yesterday I had a blue screen of death.  Usually my computer recovers.

My drivers are up to date as well 16,1 and operating system is Windows 10. 

I have check temperature and everything looks normal 41c which is low. 

Any ideas?

Same here....... on a 280x had it happen 2x once on the The old Omega driver and the Crimson. 

Also notice that if I get any on screen notifications from windows or even the daily Dash.   the game would artifact a little later on.  I never seen my GPU go over 68c and I'm sure AMD card can go much hotter then that

On January 26, 2016 at 3:47 AM, Harakiri said:

Has anyone been noticing their AMD driver's crashing during game-play? It's not often, it's very rare for me. Happened two times now, and I just want to know if my card might be dying, or if it's the game's doing. 

I got a AMD: 7870ghz edition 2GB.
AMD Driver: Latest. :: AMD Driver 16.1
-- I do plan on upgrading soon, due to it being an old card. But hell, I got it for 60$ from a friend. :p

Being its a legacy card /should be using legacy drivers 

Archived