Golden Deva Nightmare

Teqana

I've been playing Blade&Soul for a few days and i really enjoy it. Tho im stuck at Golden Deva boss. I've opened 42 weapon boxes already and so far no luck for me. I've been doing tons of daily quests to receive more keys and honestly it's getting pretty annoying.  It's like three days for now. I'm considering buying a key that will give me a desired weapon, but i just want to ask, is there really no other way? I have to pay for pushing the progress further? 

What class are you playing?  I started as Kung fu master and have opened too many boxes to count and have yet to see that mythical gauntlet.  But have seen a c-load of all other class weapons and sometimes even get 3x in a row of the same weapon it's getting old quick.

As a destroyer 67 boxes opened and counting. Its gotten to the point where i just log in once a day to farm deva a little bit and then go away bitter when it gives me everything but an axe. I see people killing the deva boss with deva upgraded weapons and I'm like "I hate you" >:(. 

Archived