More Character Slots.

Marmur

This is so *cricket*ing stupid, 2 character slots? 2 F.UCKING CHARACTER SLOTS ARE YOU *cricket*ING KIDDING ME. PLZ STOP BEING SO CHEAP IT'S ALREADY BAD ENOUGH THAT INORDER TO ACTUALLY PLAY THE DAMN SERVER IS TO PAY.  DON'T EVEN GET ME *cricket*ING STARTED ON THE PAY 2 MAIL OMG.....

you are already getting a pretty great game for free.  yes. no cost. none. nada.  

aside from your childish anger expressed here so you have any constructive reason as to why you think you deserve more slots? 

If you are planning on playing for free then you can make multiple accounts. I believe that adding 1 slot is 400 NCoins/Hongmoon Coins. You can earn Hongmoon Coins ingame. Although the drop rate is not high, it is still feasible if you do dailies. 

I don't understand the problem. The game is free, they're a business. Extras cost money. Though I would like it if the slots cost a little less or the unlocks opened 2 slots. You also need to grow up, all caps rants with swearing every few words is hardly going to make anyone take you seriously.

Archived