How much in gold are you willing to pay ?

Rief

8 minutes ago, Ryiox said:

Considering that I just dropped close to 40g on gear, I very much doubt that anyone would spend more than 15-20g for 1kNcoin. Right now with the way the economy is and how difficult it is to farm due to how the systems works. I'd pay 2g per 100 Ncoin.

40G for gear, that probably mean you already at lvl 45 ?

And thanks for the assessment, it sound logical.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15G per 100 coins sounds pretty reasonable right now, i'm quite sure that alot of ppl right now would love to put their hands on more char slots. Maybe 10G would work too so i'm looking myself for more opinions about this. Note that this is my price for the start only, it probably will increase at a fast rate.

I like this idea. It will give the F2P people a chance at getting cash shop items without having to come off of some cash. But, I have a huge issue with this at this time. 

Gold Spammers and Sellers. 

Until they are deal with and made a none issue, I do not think this should be implemented.  It goes without saying that they destroy in game markets and destabilize the currency. And with Gold spammers everywhere, This could also lead to NCSoft losing needed capital to the gold spammers. Instead of buying NCoins, just buy a lot of gold, then you could buy what NCoins you wanted without the hassle of having to go through the in game store. 

On 1/26/2016 at 1:36 AM, Rief said:

40G for gear, that probably mean you already at lvl 45 ?

And thanks for the assessment, it sound logical.

Yeah I hit 45 within the first three early start days and proceeded to farm so I could spend dumb amounts on overpriced items, lol.

Archived