Forums

How much in gold are you willing to pay ?

Rief

4 minutes ago, Sigmaar said:

the best stats (ie highest possible cap) for fusing onto a shield comes from fusing the crafted soulshields and those are not created unsealed.

^This. I only few days ago understand the function of crafted shield is for fusion, to max/stack an attributes. But, you should check the market,

UNSEALED crafted low level SS (lvl19?) is often sold for 1silver, while the level 34 are 7s to 10s. The Highest level of course is price quite high that the cost of unsealing is negligible.

That's always the way it is for economy that's player run, :D there's always loophole.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Kensho1996 said:

I should say at level 24 I am sitting with 1g50sp and a bit .. which is lots

OK i admit I did a bad thing and sold unsealing charms as i hate being broke (feels like the college days when I am) but I doubt I will bother to again just wanted a quick influx and can always farm more through dailies..

one of the issues of course with crafting items is that all the radiant ring gems need quartz as does the merry potter item you need I think and since WED? or whatever day the game launched I managed to get 6 whole quartz as the spawns are almost never up and frankly i refuse to pay the prices in the market atm

Yeah, that is actually a bit. And selling unsealing charm is not something wrong to do, IMO it actually one of the best way to get money. Just used the bound hongmoon unsealing charm on stuff that you MUST unseal, sell the rest in market. It's kinda funny, try to search "stage" in accesory, you will be surprised on how many people used the unsealing charm on random stuff and sell it in market for less than 2 silver.

Please tell me this exchange applies only to Gold > Ncoin. Else it's going to ruin the economy if you can do it other way around aswell as making crafting completly pointless for the new players who could just buy gold.

12 minutes ago, Volton said:

Please tell me this exchange applies only to Gold > Ncoin. Else it's going to ruin the economy if you can do it other way around aswell as making crafting completly pointless for the new players who could just buy gold.

It's player driven. Basically yes, both way people can sell Ncoin for Gold and Gold for Hongmoon Coin. There will be players that's willing to sell Ncoin for gold, and there will be players willing to buy it. What matter is how the rate will ended up.

MOev6cB.png

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/features-of-the-closed-beta/

Hm, i see now. Still yet "i'm a lvl 15 player i can trade now so let me just buy 1,600 NCoins and trade it for gold because screw farming and crafting"
 hurr durr. Well i'm looking forward to the exchange rate.

Edit: thanks for clarifying this, hopefuly it won't be as bad as i think.

I would prefer NCSoft to put a fixed price honestly , I kept seeing Moonwater Transformation stones in Wild Springs for 15g and up never below 10g. I doubt many people will buy the stones at that price but at lvl 45 they are really important..

The marketplace is currently inflated... and even if you whisper the person if you can buy it for less they refuse most of the time(its like 95% of them refuse while 5% dont mind).

14 minutes ago, MrHmm said:

I would prefer NCSoft to put a fixed price honestly , I kept seeing Moonwater Transformation stones in Wild Springs for 15g and up never below 10g. I doubt many people will buy the stones at that price but at lvl 45 they are really important..

The marketplace is currently inflated... and even if you whisper the person if you can buy it for less they refuse most of the time(its like 95% of them refuse while 5% dont mind).

Wild Spring is EU server ?

this is the price in NA. rkOcKBk.png

I can understand the "overpriced". From what I observe, most players actually don't have that kind of gold. They will need to do daily for several days, before they can get that kind of money, Most players, there is always exception.

However, I don;t understand why you believe situation will change if NCsoft put a fixed price...

Oh wait, you mean making NPC sell those Moonwater Transformation Stone ?

24 minutes ago, Rief said:

Wild Spring is EU server ?

this is the price in NA. rkOcKBk.png

I can understand the "overpriced". From what I observe, most players actually don't have that kind of gold. They will need to do daily for several days, before they can get that kind of money, Most players, there is always exception.

However, I don;t understand why you believe situation will change if NCsoft put a fixed price...

Oh wait, you mean making NPC sell those Moonwater Transformation Stone ?

I think he means you can only put said item on market for a particular price not any higher.

17 minutes ago, GameOverx said:

I think he means you can only put said item on market for a particular price not any higher.

an upper limit of prices for items ? 

It probably look like simple things, prices are high, why wont they limit how high prices can be ?

The price are high, because lots of people wanted it, and not that many people can produce it. 

so what happened if an upper limit is put into effect ? 

If it's not that profitable that much, there will be less people producing it. However, will the people that wanted it decrease ? NO.

The result is only price is low (at upper llimit). but most people that needed it will actually stuck longer since they can;t found it in market.

1 minute ago, Rief said:

an upper limit of prices for items ? 

It probably look like simple things, prices are high, why wont they limit how high prices can be ?

The price are high, because lots of people wanted it, and not that many people can produce it. 

so what happened if an upper limit is put into effect ? 

It's not that profitable that much, there will be less people producing it, will the people that wanted it decrease ? NO.

The result is only price is low (at upper llimit) but most will stuck since they can;t found it in market.

Im not saying that i agree with it.

People should be able to list there item for as much as they want.

if said person isnt happy with said price then go and farm it / or farm more money to be able to afford it.

So, this i was afraid on this game. It will turn in PAY to WIN. All kids with fat wallet will have everything with NCOINS. On feature version of the game, 50 level we will have legendary jewels trade by the players. 

GG

For Taiwan exchange its 100 Ncoin for 100 gold. It will be the same for NA and EU. people can get up to 12 gold or more just from doing dallies not to mention more if they get good drops. through crafting people can get up to 35+ gold per day.

with the amount of bots and gold sellers there are already Ncoin price will definitely rise nothing will stop that

10 minutes ago, PPUAPU said:

So, this i was afraid on this game. It will turn in PAY to WIN. All kids with fat wallet will have everything with NCOINS. On feature version of the game, 50 level we will have legendary jewels trade by the players. 

GG

Currency exchange system is probably the best option for most MMORPG at the moment. Lets face it, the age of subscription have ended. MMORPG with bigger name, and better background unable to stay in that system. Elder Scroll Online and Star Wars The Old Republic are example. 

On other hand we have Eve Online, which have run on currency exchange system for years. Lots of games actually use this system, Eve Online, Guild Wars 2, Archeage (in form of APEX), Wildstar. I won't say they are/are not Pay2Win, because it's kinda subjective, it usually depend on whether you have fun or not in those games.

Players with real money will be able to jumpstart some of the process of gearing up, how long the jump, depend on how much they are willing to spend. But on other hand, Players with gold will have access for costume/items that usually can only be purchased with real money. 

17 minutes ago, Legionofbacon said:

If it means I won't have to pay cash for things I should be able to work for, craft or not be absurdly gated by RNG (I'm looking at you Brilliant Viridian Key) paying a large sum of gold is fine because I can at least WORK for that

Lol, yeah RNG sucks. Try rolling a wheel of fate 200 times to get an outfit. And I don;t get it, why do we have to compete with others player to roll that damn wheel. 

8 minutes ago, Brainy said:

I don't know how much I would be willing to pay until I see how easily I can make gold and how much I will spend later on.

My prediction is that the rate will be between 15-20 gold / 100 coins.

That prediction will depend heavily on WHEN the exchange come out. At current time I seriously doubt there are many people with 10G on their toon. *laugh* most probably have less that 1G :D

5 minutes ago, GraceL said:

For Taiwan exchange its 100 Ncoin for 100 gold. It will be the same for NA and EU. people can get up to 12 gold or more just from doing dallies not to mention more if they get good drops. through crafting people can get up to 35+ gold per day.

with the amount of bots and gold sellers there are already Ncoin price will definitely rise nothing will stop that

Is the currency exchange in Taiwan based on fixed rate or like NA, depend on how players priced it ?

100G for 100Ncoins make sense for a game that have been released for more than a year. I doubt there are many players with 100G on their toon right now.

4 hours ago, Rief said:

We know, currency exchange is coming, although we don;t know when.

We also know, that it will be based on supply and demand between players.

For those that didn;t joined Beta, this is just a sample of how it look like.

RAnauZl.jpg

I doubt the rate going to be 1:0.1 so please ignore that one, no need to go into a rage.

To make it less abstract, since asking about what you think the fair rate is rather abstract.

How much in Gold are you willing to pay for let say a packet of 11 Dragon Trade Pouch... 

gz1rv4n.png

Please consider and answer if you;re willing. I hope that can give each of us a clearer image on how the gold condition in this game.

For me, I'm willing to pay 5 gold, I doubt I'm willing to pay 10G at the moment.

Sorry the question you need to ask is, how much will i part with my real $ for in game gold, people like you crack me up, if you dont have a job or spare real $ to buy items, you WILL pay a premium in game gold, you seem to forget that CS is a sellers market not a buyers.

We dont need to sell the item, we have them readily, you want acess to cash only  item ? be prepared to pay good, this is how it always is and always will be, in a game like this that doesnt really require much gold to begin with as CS users we have LESS incentive to sell so expect to see HIGH prices

Considering that I just dropped close to 40g on gear, I very much doubt that anyone would spend more than 15-20g for 1kNcoin. Right now with the way the economy is and how difficult it is to farm due to how the systems works. I'd pay 2g per 100 Ncoin.

1 minute ago, RektChubabe said:

Sorry the question you need to ask is, how much will i part with my real $ for in game gold, people like you crack me up, if you dont have a job or spare real $ to buy items, you WILL pay a premium in game gold, you seem to forget that CS is a sellers market not a buyers.

We dont need to sell the item, we have them readily, you want acess to cash only  item ? be prepared to pay good, this is how it always is and always will be, in a game like this that doesnt really require much gold to begin with as CS users we have LESS incentive to sell so expect to see HIGH prices

Damn, and here I thought I have managed to try to bring this topic as neutral as possible.

I guess, It's after all a very subjective topic.

The when, will highly affect the rate. The "seller market" will happen when there are surplus of In Game Currency, where the people willing to spend their real money for extra boost are limited, while people looking to buy premium stuff are practically unlimited.

That situation will eventually happen as the game aged. Two or three months from now, when people have geared up to max, there will be surplus of in game currency. At the moment, not really.

For curiousity sakes, if the currency system released tomorrow, and you can put 400Ncoin, how much gold will you expect to get for it ?

Archived