Advice for class to chose

Chesnya

Hiya, after reaching diamond on my summoner in pvp, ( i loove summoner), I decided it's time to learn a new class, something challenging, For PVP purposes which should i lvl up? Blade MAster or assassin? I'm stuck between those two, and I see both of their potentials, I just need a few words that'll help me decide otherwise, i'll be on summoner forever. Thanks in advance :) Pvp is awesome on BnS :D

I think the best thing you can do right now is play all the classes and find out for yourself, everyone has their own preferences and it might not work out for you if someone recommends this and that. I know it might be time consuming but that's what I'm gonna do if I am looking for something else to play. I play Blade Master and I'm enjoying it at the moment. I might try assassin or force master in the future but for now BM is my main.

If you're looking for a challenge, I believe Blade Master is supposed to be the hardest out the two. I'd say watch videos and see if anything really makes you go "oh damn that looks super sweet". This recently happened with me and watching Shiro's KFM videos. Once I started the class earlier today I was like "holy shit this class is so FUN!" so pretty much just try em out if you can't get an answer that suffices here.

1 hour ago, amorent said:

Neither bm nor sin probably will fit you, bm is very weak at 45, and sin requires brainpower. 

I played Assassin on Aion, Even though i know you were fishing for another response with your illogical reply to my thread; I can assure you I have brainpower, This isn't WoW btw :) I know you love that game. #Kids

21 minutes ago, Enamour said:

If you're looking for a challenge, I believe Blade Master is supposed to be the hardest out the two. I'd say watch videos and see if anything really makes you go "oh damn that looks super sweet". This recently happened with me and watching Shiro's KFM videos. Once I started the class earlier today I was like "holy shit this class is so FUN!" so pretty much just try em out if you can't get an answer that suffices here.

Yeah I do love how BM's anis work. especially the swords flying around everywhere lel

1 minute ago, Chesnya said:

I played Assassin on Aion, Even though i know you were fishing for another response with your illogical reply to my thread; I can assure you I have brainpower, This isn't WoW btw :) I know you love that game. #Kids

Don't get mad, it isn't me who is attention whoring posting useless threads without value to the forums. And I hate wow, that's why I am playing this game, kid :)

Just now, amorent said:

Don't get mad, it isn't me who is attention whoring posting useless threads without value to the forums. And I hate wow, that's why I am playing this game, kid :)

Trust me, IF i was attention whoring around I'd be on another thread, fight my diamond summoner? or you have crap to say about that too? rdy when u r

Challenge?
pick KFM, buy a slot try FM in pvp too, the rest is easy
BM is a piece of cake, and i played the damn thing in 3 different version
Destro is for those born unlucky in the brain department
Assassin is just too damn easy, every streamer and their mums got one
LBM, if you plan on playing the game classic mode with only the mouse lol

Archived