Metruzero

Cosmetics being account bound

I don't know about you guys but when I bought an outfit for 15 dollars of NCoin, I made an assumption that the outfits would carry over between characters for 15 dollars. But each outfit is only usable for one character. Why is this the case? It feels like money grabbing, Once I made a new character only to find out that the outfits don't carry over, I actually wished I could go back in time and refund that NCoin because it just felt like NCSoft was intentionally trying to rip me off.

Yahni   

I don't even know why the character bound outfit even exists. Their other game Aion let costumes be tradable + an account warehouse. One outfit for one character just seems like a waste of money :( 

Although, they do tell you before buying that it's only for that one character. 

Edited by Yahni

I wouldn't say it would stop me from playing the game, but I definitely have no more plans to buy any cosmetics. There are plenty of fine outfits in game I'll get for free. There's no reason to spend 15 dollars on an outfit that can only be on one character when I can get outfits just as good, for free, on ALL of my characters. I just don't see the logic here.

It's stupid, and they're working on something for it, but it may not be the perfect solution since it'll require further $ being spent.

Ryvaku   

It's better not to buy anymore ncoin. People throwing over 100 for the Silver Dragon costume for one character isn't worth it.

I realized it after buying my first costume for my Jin. I regret it. lol

So I pretty much vow of not buying anymore ncoin until wardrobes are linked on bought and rare drops. >.>