5 mins playing...suddenly got disc for no reason

KimmOI

so....after a 50 minutes of queue....I got to enjoy the game for 5 to 6 minutes in the Scorching Sands....but owww yeahhh suddenly  I got disconnected for no reason pumping some random 132 error ..... and hello again 50 minutes of queue yay!

I used to get dc'd a lot. I invested in some premium time to never wait in line but i still got dc'd too much.

What fixed MY issue was changing my "host" file to read only. An alternative is to install Avira antivirus which will monitor and prevent windows files from being altered. Avira just chills in the background and doesn't mess with anything so far. I went from a disconnect every hour to one a day.

you know,  I thought that too... it is the third time it happens to me always at this hour where queues are insane..and it feels like I got disc randomly...because early in the day or even in the afternoon I always play with no problemes    (I have read the forums about those disconnecting errors and all indicates I dont have those "technical" issues)

so yeah its a f2p game and I am not a premiun user and I am from South America.....there's a pattern there to follow

Archived