Sign in to follow this  
Anjuna88

Pornographic Content

Recommended Posts

Anjuna88   

Hey guys,

 

Is pornographic content allowed in blade and soul? I'm not sure if it's in the terms of use or not because I'm quite lazy but there is a guy named "GGGGGGGGGGGGG" on Mushin, Crimson side who has a photograph of a nude Korean girl as his profile picture. Is this ban worthy or okay because it's rated mature?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yaviey   
Just now, Anjuna88 said:

Hey guys,

 

Is pornographic content allowed in blade and soul? I'm not sure if it's in the terms of use or not because I'm quite lazy but there is a guy named "GGGGGGGGGGGGG" on Mushin, Crimson side who has a photograph of a nude Korean girl as his profile picture. Is this ban worthy or okay because it's rated mature?

Definitely not allowed. Can you please Report them if you see them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anjuna88   
Just now, Yaviey said:

Definitely not allowed. Can you please Report them if you see them?

Done. He's also spamming a sale a bit, nothing like gold sellers but seems as though he could be botting. I can screenshot his name if you'd like or is the ingame report good enough?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even games that are rated for mature players or adults still do not allow pornographic content in their game, even if the game itself is highly suggestive.

Its not allowed and should be reported.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enhance   
1 minute ago, Yaviey said:

Definitely not allowed. Can you please Report them if you see them?

Not trying to bash, just asking out of curiosity - what's the possibility of that report ever being noticed among ten million gold seller reports? 

 

And I may be mistaken but the only two report options I've seen were "Report bot" and "Report spammer", neither of which gave an option of elaboration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yaviey   
6 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Not trying to bash, just asking out of curiosity - what's the possibility of that report ever being noticed among ten million gold seller reports? 

 

And I may be mistaken but the only two report options I've seen were "Report bot" and "Report spammer", neither of which gave an option of elaboration.

 

It's the best option we have for now - regardless, the person will be looked at and as soon as that photo comes up, our team will understand the report.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
enem   
10 minutes ago, Enhance said:

And I may be mistaken but the only two report options I've seen were "Report bot" and "Report spammer", neither of which gave an option of elaboration.

 

you can also report them in the support ticket queue - though might not be a specific option to report for obscenity

 

would be nice to have more report options beyond just Bot and Spamming. ie. there's no way to report players who are abusive or using hate speech in chat or those that have character names that are potentially offensive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yaviey   
1 minute ago, enem said:

 

you can also report them in the support ticket queue - though might not be a specific option to report for obscenity

 

would be nice to have more report options beyond just Bot and Spamming. ie. there's no way to report players who are abusive or using hate speech in chat or those that have character names that are potentially offensive. 

Definitely! And yes, we're looking into those options as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marador   
4 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

Definitely! And yes, we're looking into those options as well.

Just so we are clear, is it better to pick the "spam" option or the "bot" option when reporting for obscene things? I have neglected to report a few things because there wasn't a selection for obscenities. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yaviey   

Hi all, an update has come in from our Customer Service team, who would prefer that reports of this nature be submitted via a Support Ticket filed under Gameplay Issues until we have a better method for reporting this kind of thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this