Is KFM the worst PvP class?

Sdric

I really like the class in pvp, I feel it has an answer to every class if you are able to learn the match-ups.  

When I first started (I have only pvp'd for 4 days) I could not even come close to defeating a destroyer I didn't understand what they were doing and what I was supposed to do they just locked me down immune to my cc the whole time.  Yesterday I fought two destroyers in a row and was able to wipe the floor with them not because they were bad (maybe?) but because I managed to execute my plan.  Learning to overcome difficult matches is what makes pvp fun for me.

Next is summoners but I don't fight many right now, working through silver, almost gold soon and see more, yay.  Shiro seems to have the strategy down rock soild and makes it look like she is playing a whole other game, I am trying to learn from her videos.  I have heard that a good KFM is the best counter to Summoner right now.

I still have trouble with 3 to R timing, and sometimes just spam 3F, draining my focus like a bad :(  I am excited to improve my skills with this very fun class.

Archived